napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How do you do it?

Cwrose1

Holy shit.....I just started my first cycle, basically I've been cutting for over a year now 2500 cals.now that I'm on cycle I want to grow...I upped my cals to 3500 50/35/15. Fuck..it's like I'm always fckn eating. It's seems like an endless task. I have more food packed than i know what to fo with and I'm still falling short 500 cals.....BRUTAL

You just need to become an eating machine. Very seldom do i eat for pleasure. I eat for volume. Especially when bulking.

I only eat about 6 meals a day. Which is not enough for big growth. Basically I'm just in an endless recomp lol.

Holy shit.....I just started my first cycle, basically I've been cutting for over a year now 2500 cals.now that I'm on cycle I want to grow...I upped my cals to 3500 50/35/15. Fuck..it's like I'm always fckn eating. It's seems like an endless task. I have more food packed than i know what to fo with and I'm still falling short 500 cals.....BRUTAL

Bro, i hate eating and i hate food because i eat so much all the time ! it becomes a routine and you start to not notice it as much, for me i have lost all interest in food an only eat for sustenance and gains purposes. I also smoke pot when times are difficult and i have 0 appetite.

Oh u r so right!!! Sometimes I want to puke from all the food I had to consume. But u know what helped??? Digestive enzymes !!! Helped a lot in terms of digestion and not feeling like a stuffed sausage. Especially if u eat clean calories because that will be a lot of food!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh u r so right!!! Sometimes I want to puke from all the food I had to consume. But u know what helped??? Digestive enzymes !!! Helped a lot in terms of digestion and not feeling like a stuffed sausage. Especially if u eat clean calories because that will be a lot of food!!

Good idea.... I have 5 servings chicken 2 servings salmon 6 servings tuna 2 servings greek yogurt 1 serving cottage cheese with blueberrys, had ezekiel almond cereal with almond milk for breakfast and a protein shake post work out. I still need 500 cals....fuck...oh almost forgot the 2.5 servings of oatmeal I brought.

Bro, i hate eating and i hate food because i eat so much all the time ! it becomes a routine and you start to not notice it as much, for me i have lost all interest in food an only eat for sustenance and gains purposes. I also smoke pot when times are difficult and i have 0 appetite.

Never smoke pot but I hear what u say. It's awful to eat that much at that point u never eat for taste of it. It's fucking work!!!

Never smoke pot but I hear what u say. It's awful to eat that much at that point u never eat for taste of it. It's fucking work!!!

Ya bro, thats exactly what it feels like "work". Not sure the last time i actually enjoyed my meal compared to eating it to meet macros/calories. One thing that helps me alot with getting it all down is that i try to eat my food as fast as possible as soon as i take my first bite. This way i can shovel it down before my stomach tells my brain that im full and no longer able to eat

Appetite is just like the physique you want. Gotta train to make progress. Incramentally get better and better.

Fuck 3500 cals. Haha I used to have a problem with that too. Turn me loose today and Il hit 7k easy. And enjoy it haha.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Appetite is just like the physique you want. Gotta train to make progress. Incramentally get better and better.

Fuck 3500 cals. Haha I used to have a problem with that too. Turn me loose today and Il hit 7k easy. And enjoy it haha.

Your lucky you still enjoy your food, lol. Take advantage of that, and understand that as time goes on you may or may not enjoy food as much as you do now. Especially if your eating clean all the time.

Your lucky you still enjoy your food, lol. Take advantage of that, and understand that as time goes on you may or may not enjoy food as much as you do now. Especially if your eating clean all the time.
Oposite man. Wasn't enjoyable at first by any means. Gotta learn how to make shit good. And enjoy the gains it brings. It all comes with progresion. Your either about it or you aint!

Your correct....I can't imagine the food bill at 7k cals

Oposite man. Wasn't enjoyable at first by any means. Gotta learn how to make shit good. And enjoy the gains it brings. It all comes with progresion. Your either about it or you aint!

I'm in bro...I've come too far to stop.

For me i have always struggled with this especially when i am at a dramatic calorie surplus. I can eat as many calories as needed, but i just do not enjoy it. I feel as tho i eat as a task more than for pleasure, and i would prefer it to be more pleasurable. Which is why sometimes i smoke pot, helps with that

I do 2 shakes a day , milk ,oats banana,whey, natural peanut butter. U can cram calories in there.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom