napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Histamine rash?

Has anybody gotten histamine rash while on cycle? I just finished up a test and tren cycle, and wondering if it was from the Tren or if it could be caused by the carrier oil. I combated it with Benadryl the whole cycle so it wasn't that big of a deal just annoying when I would forget to take it. I've done test cycles in the past with no issues.

Cjohnson547 said:
Has anybody gotten histamine rash while on cycle? I just finished up a test and tren cycle, and wondering if it was from the Tren or if it could be caused by the carrier oil. I combated it with Benadryl the whole cycle so it wasn't that big of a deal just annoying when I would forget to take it. I've done test cycles in the past with no issues.

This can be pretty common with a lot of people on cycle, and it generally comes from some type of reaction to the carrier oil and not the compound itself. I would identify what was used for the oil, and try to pick a different source with a different carrier for next time and that will probably keep you from having another reaction

Cjohnson547 said:

exactly what rick said bro... your body is simply not agreeing with something taken in so i would switch sources on your next cycle...

Re: RE: Re: Histamine rash?

Cjohnson547 said:
Yea I believe it was made with EO, Isn't that pretty common?
Yes it's common, but so are other oils like grapeseed oil, safflower oil, etc...

Cjohnson547 said:
Yea I believe it was made with EO, Isn't that pretty common?

yes and no... as rick pointed out, there are many carriers and many are switching over so it could be something else as well...

Top Bottom