Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High estrogen from hcg, need aromasin dose

frenmand

I'm 37 been a boxer and fit all life , I'm 6.2 and 10 kgs over weight at moment , normal fit 87kgs at moment unhappy 97 kgs

Firstly I work really hard construction and feel fatigue to train , also pulling low range t at moment ,,, 400s
Free test is 288
I'm eating 2000 calories a day and trying to get back heathy , but, I saw a peptide dr , and they fucked me up with hcg ,, they dosed it high for a month and sent my e2 to 70
I have been straight for a month but have to take a 1/2 arimidex every second day to try stop this estrogen conversion ,,, I ordered aromasin , so would like your advice on how to dose it so I don't crash my e2

Basically I can't take any enhancing drugs till my weight gets down and e2 is under control , I tried osterine sarm , but felt a small lump start on second night so I dosed up with arimidex and went straight ,
When I do get this e under control and my weight to 87, boxing again
Is there a sarm that won't give gyno symptoms ?
Endocrinologist says all bloods are in normal range and the hcg fucked my conversion up , but will come back
So I'm fucked for trt , he says cause test level is in normal range I have no chance ,,I just want to get as fit as possible and then check levels

I know u must get questions like this all time mate , but any advice on the aromisan dose and a sarm for later down track would be great man

A good dosage of aromasin would be 12.5 mgs ED. But in any case, if you want to be very precise, run blood work to see how the aromasin lowered your estrogen. Meanwhile, you can also use Cardarine GW, as it will greatly enhance fat loss. It is non-hormonal, so it will not affect your testosterone or estrogen levels. However, it will greatly increase your endurance and recovery, which will lead you to an enhanced working out and the consequent fat loss. 12.5 mgs ED for 12 weeks is a very good cycle.

Top Bottom