Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi everybody

you and I are going to have a private chat about your smart ass comments later!! LMFAO!!! you always make me laugh brotha... =)

Shit! I just saw this and as I was reading it, I was saying to myself, uuh ooh, I did it now! …… then i read how I always make you laugh, and I knew I was off the hook! hehehe

I heard about this place from Dylan's YouTube, and so far I've had nothing but good experiences from this place. Lots of good info, lots of cool people... So far have used hipo and roids24 as sources. Both are gtg, just got bloods back on roids24 arimidex and e2 came in at below 15 (oops). Going to lower the dosage., was taking 1mg a day. Kind of new to the whole AAS thing. Started with a test cycle at .7 grams a week for 10 weeks with epistane on the back end. Now cruising at .175g a week. Anyway I will stop ranting. Just wanted to say hi and thanks. Age 25 training about five years height 5'6" weight 185 bf 12-15%

At 25 yrs old, you are blasting and cruising? A bit young for that, unless you are on prescribed TRT

Top Bottom