napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH

brianleyh

Guys.

What brand would your recommend if one would want to start real HGH. I have looked on NAPSGEAR and Domestic that have several brands. Just blind here on the type or product. I have read 1 to 2 IU's per day for fat loss and overall health and wellbeing. This dosage one doesn't have to worry about organ enlargement or blood sugar issues. I have taken CJC no DAC before and didn't see much result. I have read actual HGH but the expense can be an issue or CJC DAC but what from I gather go will the real HGH

There are def a few good brands out there. Iv used pharmaqo, Zphc and some others I can’t think of right now. Yes 1-2 units a day is a great starting point and should provide minimal sides. However even on that dose you will experience some sided such as tiredness and joint pain especially in the hands but I guess that’s how you know it’s real HGH.

I have been using HGH for years off an on. I do get some blood sugar issues which is why I have to take breaks but I believe I am a rare case. Def love it tho. Makes a big difference in recovery and add muscle fullness and roundness to your physique. Also gives me good energy in the gym my muscles just feel fresh. I will also typically only use it 5 days a week not every day.

Yeah I think enough with the CJC and etc and go for the real stuff. I may decided on MK677 a small dose at night. Seeing ZPtropin, Somatropin, Genotropin, and etc, how does one chose. I see Qomatropin from Pharmaq on Naps Gear 180 for 36 IU. I understand its pricey but I am curious if MK677 will give one the same result without the price

napsgear.org is who i recommend
your dosing is on the money. keep it low
From what I gather each 1 Kit has 10 vials of 10 IU's per vial. If I did 1 IU per day and did a 5 on 2 off. That would give me 5 IU's a week. NAPS gear has HGH from ultima Pharma for 280 for 10 Vials. If my math serves me correctly that would give me 20 weeks if injections if I went 5 on 2 off. That seems pretty cost efficient

Top Bottom