Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH

0ff72b9e725619951761fdb126968062.jpg

I hope this image comes through. I have can opportunity to pick up this kit. Does it look familiar to experienced HGH folks?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: RE: HGH

Yates lite said:
0ff72b9e725619951761fdb126968062.jpg

I hope this image comes through. I have can opportunity to pick up this kit. Does it look familiar to experienced HGH folks?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pharma Lady has Jintroprin... Good stuff!

Did u verify the serial number at the genshi website? Cause the jin factory has been closed since 2008. Not saying anything bad just asking.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yes i realize that. What im saying is if u look at the bottom. Its gensci that factory closed years ago. The serials will come up invalid. Because its a generic copy of the old formula. Ask anybody.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

My reason for posting is I thought her Jintropin was the same brand as the OP's but after verification I realize it isn't.

Ya. Its a copy. Generic but packaged like jins. Not to say its fake because im sure its hgh. Its just not real jintropin.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Well its not exactly "fake". Fake would be getting jins that are actually hcg or igf1. These are a copy of an origional formuls but not ACTUALLY jintropin of old

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Well its not exactly "fake". Fake would be getting jins that are actually hcg or igf1. These are a copy of an origional formuls but not ACTUALLY jintropin of old

PHURIOUS PHARMA

thank you for the validation... i already knew you would have an answer for this... thanks brother...

Mine is real Jintropin and it is produced now and FDA/Ministry of health approved in Mexico, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Hong Kong, and other countries, it has been applied USA FDA and is in approval process now
Factory not closed it is made under full license by Changchun Genescience company

Top Bottom