napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH and MK677

Sail7seas

While researching through forum information on both HGH benefits , and the benefits of MK677 my search has resulted in no findings of possible benefits of the use of both. I have both and am interested in possible benefit , or may this combination be a detriment to one another. My conclusion is ? Well I'll let you guy's respond.

Sent From Sail7seas

It would actually be beneficial to alternate days or weeks to counter the suppressive effects of HGH from what I've read. So maybe a few days of HGH and then a few days of mk677... However you choose to schedule it should be good I would think. Phurious has nord pens and Sarmsx mk677 is fantastic. Running mk677 now myself. Haven't used the nord yet though.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Switch days and weeks , one of those moments[emoji362] Might be a benefit with savings. It has been stated one suppresses and one supports pituitary. So one can see my interests. Much appreciation for your help.

Sent From Sail7seas

I would imagine you could use both together, and in theory you should be able to use less HGH with MK677 providing higher natural output

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks rickrock and redmorkai. I have an advantage that I can use will take awhile though. I think I'll continue with HGH and bloods. Then do mk677 n see what test conclude for benefits of combined. And maybe for a break just MK for two mo. But at least I have some insight on direction. Thank you all.

Sent From Sail7seas

you can and should absolutely use them together.. 677 is the ultimate compliment to actual hgh and its the closest thing to it on its own... you can do it as you proposed as well... its a VERY strong addition and choice...

Thanks rickrock and redmorkai. I have an advantage that I can use will take awhile though. I think I'll continue with HGH and bloods. Then do mk677 n see what test conclude for benefits of combined. And maybe for a break just MK for two mo. But at least I have some insight on direction. Thank you all.

Sent From Sail7seas

No problem at all brother. Keep us posted on how it all goes and your thoughts when you do it

Top Bottom