Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Help!

Creis11210

Hi everyone,

2 weeks ago, I started my first cycle.
250 test e, Monday & Thursday.
50mg var daily!
50mg Winnie daily!

I will be on this for 12 weeks! What does everyone think!

drop the var and winny that is entirely too long and you don't sound like you have any titty protection you gona be milkin before long

My name is Cody! 22 years old! 5'7 180 pounds! Very active individual! Not sure my body weight percentage. To answer your question! I was just wondering if I am consuming the proper amount.

Could I take Winnie and var for 8 weeks, and Continue the test for the 12 week period? What kind of titty protection should I use?

My name is Cody! 22 years old! 5'7 180 pounds! Very active individual! Not sure my body weight percentage. To answer your question! I was just wondering if I am consuming the proper amount.

do you have aromasin? do you have clomind and nolva for pct on hand in case ur get gyno? if you answer no to any of these then you need to stop what you are doing and reassess plus you are too young to start roids

I don't have anything prepared for my post cycle! I was going to start working on that when I was closers to the ending of the cycle!
I don't want to hop off anything! I am going to continue the cycle, just looking for some guidance!

Whats a good sarms for gyno? Or any will do?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Start your own thread. Do not hijack this one. This question doesn't belong here

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Bro you are too young for steroids, and you have not done enough resesrch. I don't recommend you start a cycle at all right now. About all I can recommend to you right now is sarms and if you tell me your goals I'll help you set something up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom