Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with Sarmsx order

Devin94m

Alright guys hopefully I can get some help with this

My latest order with sarmsx was 3 bottles of S4 and 3 bottles of GW, which went fine i got my confirmation and tracking numbers. The shipping on the GW got messed up (I think went to the wrong house and got rejected at the door) so the package was marked "return to sender". Sarmsx was very helpfull to start and kept me updated saying they would re-ship it as soon as it got back to them (even gave me the tracking number to moniter it). ps. I received the S4 package a week later with no problems so i know the shipping adress is correct.

Once they received the GW package they told me to confirm my shipping address (which i did) and now it has been 2 weeks and nothing has has been done. Every time I email them they tell me "thanks for your email, we will update you at the earliest."

Normally I would wait it out since I know they're a trusted company and I have had success with them before but what bothers me the most is that my shipment under my account has been updated to "delivered" on their sight...

Any help or anyway to get in contact with them faster would be very much appreciated

Thanks guys

My latest order with sarmsx was 3 bottles of S4 and 3 bottles of GW, which went fine i got my confirmation and tracking numbers. The shipping on the GW got messed up (I think went to the wrong house and got rejected at the door) so the package was marked "return to sender". Sarmsx was very helpfull to start and kept me updated saying they would re-ship it as soon as it got back to them (even gave me the tracking number to moniter it). ps. I received the S4 package a week later with no problems so i know the shipping adress is correct.

Once they received the GW package they told me to confirm my shipping address (which i did) and now it has been 2 weeks and nothing has has been done. Every time I email them they tell me "thanks for your email, we will update you at the earliest."

Normally I would wait it out since I know they're a trusted company and I have had success with them before but what bothers me the most is that my shipment under my account has been updated to "delivered" on their sight...

Any help or anyway to get in contact with them faster would be very much appreciated

Thanks guys

you need to pm me as i have asked a million times in the past, before something gets posted... i am here to help... pm me and we will get it all squared away...

Thanks guys

tbh this isn't the platform to discuss orders etc. contact Justin Colton who manages shipping etc. again i would not worry I've spent nearly $1,000 on international orders and i think i have a problem now as I've just ordered the Triple X stack haha

Do you have tracking for the GW shipment?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Its been exactly two weeks since the tracking shows they received the package back, and no i havent i wasnt sure who to contact, but ill do that now.

you got the man now Dylan will take care of you in a pm brother but i can assure he stands behind this company 100 percent so you have no worries.

you got the man now Dylan will take care of you in a pm brother but i can assure he stands behind this company 100 percent so you have no worries.

Ya im sure there wont be any probelms, like i said ive ordered with them a few times before i just wanted to get it figured out sooner than later so i could place another order lol.

Top Bottom