Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with S4

TankJeeper

Hi all. New to SARMS and need some advice. I've recently purchased a stack. I'm not sure when to take the S4.... Is it something I should take before a workout, in the morning, or before bed? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all. New to SARMS and need some advice. I've recently purchased a stack. I'm not sure when to take the S4.... Is it something I should take before a workout, in the morning, or before bed? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.

What is your whole stack, and where did you get it from? S4 should be dosed 25mg in the am, and 25mg 4-6 hours later

What is your whole stack, and where did you get it from? S4 should be dosed 25mg in the am, and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Hi mate. I got MK-677, Cardarine and S4. Ordered it from Southern SARMS. I take the mk677 before bed and the Cardarine before working out.

Hi mate. I got MK-677, Cardarine and S4. Ordered it from Southern SARMS. I take the mk677 before bed and the Cardarine before working out.

im sorry to have to tell you but you just bought a horrible product... they have ridiculous amounts of complaints and rightfully so... they literally sell sarms for far less than they cost to produce, so it would be as if they are paying you to use them... that doesn't make much sense now does it? you get what you pay for... you are not going to have anything close to the proper experience you should be having

im sorry to have to tell you but you just bought a horrible product... they have ridiculous amounts of complaints and rightfully so... they literally sell sarms for far less than they cost to produce, so it would be as if they are paying you to use them... that doesn't make much sense now does it? you get what you pay for... you are not going to have anything close to the proper experience you should be having

Fucking GREAT! Lol. Any suggestions for a supplier I should use in Australia?

Fucking GREAT! Lol. Any suggestions for a supplier I should use in Australia?

im sorry bro... you should always try to ask here first... www.sarmsx.com is the highest quality you can find... they ship to australia on a daily basis... you have to see through certain things and it is hard if you don't know where pricing should be as well as understanding who sells the real quality... now you know bro.. always ask anytime you have questions... im always here to help..

Damn....I was afraid you would say that man. Southern sarms are as bad as it gets. Their products are ridiculously cheap because they are bunk....plain and simple. You won't get anything from them at all

You always want to go with a good trusted source for sarms, and the one we trust and recommend is www.sarmsx.com

There is nobody better, and they can absolutely ship to you in Australia

im sorry bro... you should always try to ask here first... www.sarmsx.com is the highest quality you can find... they ship to australia on a daily basis... you have to see through certain things and it is hard if you don't know where pricing should be as well as understanding who sells the real quality... now you know bro.. always ask anytime you have questions... im always here to help..

Thanks bro. Much appreciated. I'll check their site out.

Top Bottom