Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with primobolan

manjordan

My stats are 175 cm about 77kg and 13 percent body fat. 35 years old

I have been training for about 2 years. 1 year I did without steroids. Then I ran hgh for 3 months and then still running hgh I dd my first cycle of 350mg test for 12 weeks and 60 mg anavar for 8 weeks. I finished pct and continued for 6 more weeks on hgh.

I gained 10kg and managed to keep 7kg

I plan after 3 months rest to run primo cycle

I wanted to ask u recommended primo for 14 weeks but heard u shouldn't run test for max 12.
1.So should I start primo first and then in 3 week use test?

2.Also can I add dianabol first 4 weeks and then run anavar and clenbuterol during the end.

3.Also how about running low dose deca with test and primo?

My stats are 175 cm about 77kg and 13 percent body fat. 35 years old

I have been training for about 2 years. 1 year I did without steroids. Then I ran hgh for 3 months and then still running hgh I dd my first cycle of 350mg test for 12 weeks and 60 mg anavar for 8 weeks. I finished pct and continued for 6 more weeks on hgh.

I gained 10kg and managed to keep 7kg

I plan after 3 months rest to run primo cycle

I wanted to ask u recommended primo for 14 weeks but heard u shouldn't run test for max 12.
1.So should I start primo first and then in 3 week use test?

2.Also can I add dianabol first 4 weeks and then run anavar and clenbuterol during the end.

3.Also how about running low dose deca with test and primo?

1. In fact, you can safely run test for over 12 weeks without any problems at all. All you need for that is to run proper ancillaries and support drugs.
2. Start primo at the same time with test.
3. This would be quite a pointless thing to do - don't use such a wet steroid as Dianabol with primo in the same cycle - it will be a waste of money for you. Anavar is an option. Stay away from clenbuterol at all cost - this is nasty shit.
4. I would rather run EQ with test and primo, for the same reason as with Dbol.

1. In fact, you can safely run test for over 12 weeks without any problems at all. All you need for that is to run proper ancillaries and support drugs.
2. Start primo at the same time with test.
3. This would be quite a pointless thing to do - don't use such a wet steroid as Dianabol with primo in the same cycle - it will be a waste of money for you. Anavar is an option. Stay away from clenbuterol at all cost - this is nasty shit.
4. I would rather run EQ with test and primo, for the same reason as with Dbol.

Hi thanks for that eq with test and primo sounds good...
What doses do u recommend ? And should I add anavar last 4 weeks or is that overkill?

Previously I ran test prop 100 mg every other day for 12 weeks and 60 mg anavar for 8 weeks in the first cycle

Thanks again

Hi thanks for that eq with test and primo sounds good...
What doses do u recommend ? And should I add anavar last 4 weeks or is that overkill?

Previously I ran test prop 100 mg every other day for 12 weeks and 60 mg anavar for 8 weeks in the first cycle

Thanks again

You can add anavar in end but a bit much, maybe add andarine or anabolicum instead.

The good dosages would be like 500-600 mgs of EQ, 400-500 mgs of test, and roughly 400 mgs of Primo. In the end of the cycle, anavar will be a bit excessive - better add some SARMs - they will not add up to the side effects, and yet they will greatly improve the cycle quality.

Top Bottom