Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help With An important factor before considering MK-677

oqkami

Hi,

I have been putting some time into the literature behind MK-677, from its benefits to its side-effects. But there was something I never found an answer to and I seek help from the knowledgeable people of this community to enlighten me before MK-677 even crosses my mind for the future.

I have studied optimal cycles and the "off" duration but what if someday I decide to quit using it completely after completing say 1 or 2 full cycles (perhaps more if it fits the context). I would like to know if there are long-term benefits of MK-677 that I can sort of experience even after coming off of it completely. And maybe to know how much muscle mass would I be losing if I were to come off after n cycles.

I will appreciate any help, thank you!

hey bro...

with mk677, you are not going to gain a large amount of muscle mass... you certainly can and should gain some but to what extent, that is debatable and variant from person to person.. noone can answer that nor what you will keep.. i can tell you that when you use something like mk677 as opposed to a steroid, that has far more side effects and a significant recovery time, the chances of keepability drastically drop... 677 will certainly add A LOT of variable benefits as you have likely seen through your research but once again, determining and answering the lasting length of those benefits is once again and impossibility to answer with certtainty as that is extremely subjective from person to person.. certainly with something like anti aging, for example, it can slow the aging process.. how fast it could potentially speed once discontinuing is impossible to answer but i can tell you that living as healthy a lifestyle as possible will continue to aid in the slowing process once you stop using it... of course when you are receiving some sort of stimulus, once you stop, certain benefits will also certainly stop but to what degree, once again, not possible to accurately answer...

treat it like gh pulses

the sleep and appetite benefits will happen quick and over time you should see greater recovery and fat loss

hey bro...

with mk677, you are not going to gain a large amount of muscle mass... you certainly can and should gain some but to what extent, that is debatable and variant from person to person.. noone can answer that nor what you will keep.. i can tell you that when you use something like mk677 as opposed to a steroid, that has far more side effects and a significant recovery time, the chances of keepability drastically drop... 677 will certainly add A LOT of variable benefits as you have likely seen through your research but once again, determining and answering the lasting length of those benefits is once again and impossibility to answer with certtainty as that is extremely subjective from person to person.. certainly with something like anti aging, for example, it can slow the aging process.. how fast it could potentially speed once discontinuing is impossible to answer but i can tell you that living as healthy a lifestyle as possible will continue to aid in the slowing process once you stop using it... of course when you are receiving some sort of stimulus, once you stop, certain benefits will also certainly stop but to what degree, once again, not possible to accurately answer...

Indeed I have asked for something impossible due to my lack of knowledge. Thank you for your lengthy reply, I will probably postpone this thought.

Top Bottom