napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help to get my Youtube channels back... Learn How Here!

Mostly a lurker on here absorbing all the great info, but I went and left a post on the google site in support of all the great informative vids I’ve watched on your channel, never stop bro we need you doing this.

Fuck bro... that’s ridiculous! Your videos are informative and knowledgeable, nothing dangerous about it.

I’ll support you any way I can. Have you tried to create a new YouTube channel? Maybe call it something completely different.

Best of luck brotha

bro maybe u can reach out to this dick doctor be friends with him somehow even tho he is a dick, maybe bribe him. im sure it worth a try
If he has the power maybe he can restore ur chanel!

As well! i thought u can make ur new videos in the dga site
It will help promote ur site
What do u think

Last edited:
thank you everyone so much for your help!! please continue to let your voices be heard and DO NOT WORRY because next week, videos are going to be up one way or another, and when its on my own site, content is uncut and uncensored... i do the censoring!

Fucking YouTube I swear! I don't even think it's just your channel brother. I'm a member of a anabolic group on FB and I heard YouTube is taking down all PED channels 😭

Fucking YouTube I swear! I don't even think it's just your channel brother. I'm a member of a anabolic group on FB and I heard YouTube is taking down all PED channels ��

Nice point
Dylan maybe u will make in the recovered chanel/New one on Youtube the stuff that sounds ok like herbs vitamins etc
And the hardcore stuff steroids etc that sound to the basic morons "bad" do on ur Dga site
Cus if u think about it, on utube u have to follow the basic moron principles, its probably y they accapted the retarded doctor advice,
utube always gonna be againts it with the reports or with out like enhanced athlete got deleted

Call the channel something like "PureHealth" xDD to sound legit

Last edited:
i am having my own platform where i wont be censored whatsoever and can speak on whatever, whenever and that will be ready to go next week and it will have even better content than i had before

Dylan, you and Rick always have my support. You guys know this...sorry to hear about this. It isn’t YouTube, it’s the ignorant haters. Your not telling anyone to do anything, your educating in case one makes the decision so they can be SAFER about their protocol. Ridiculous bro, hope it gets figured out

i am having my own platform where i wont be censored whatsoever and can speak on whatever, whenever and that will be ready to go next week and it will have even better content than i had before

Looking forward to it!

Youtube is becoming a very unreliable platform for anything that isn't a very bland subject so the timing couldn't be better imo.

Fact is Youtube is dumping most, if not all, channels that deal with AAS or Sarms. It was inevitable, I think if you create your own platform, and promote at your forums and on Facebook asking people to share your content you will rebuild qickly and no one will be able to take it away from you. Here's the benefit....People piggy back off your video titles on Youtube to syphon traffic for their own thing.... Now that you have DylanTV (lol) they wont be able to ride on your success. SO if you go to Youtube and find one of your videos on GW...you see next to that another bunch of people peddling there own GW. You drove this business, all these other people had been riding on your coattails.

If you are a leader in an industry you should expect to be attacked at all times. Best you can do is to build a solid foundation that YOU are in control of.

Best

That’s bullshit brother!! I was wondering what the hell happened...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom