Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help newbie cycle

maker00w

Here is my goal, and where I am at now:
Goal:
185 - 200 Lbs
10 % body fat
Bench over 250
------------------------
Current:
5' 10''
165 lbs
15 ish % body fat
stubborn belly fat, 12 inch arms and minimal chest. I have a four pack, but gets buried by fat that WONT go away. And when fully relaxed, my belly bulges like a beer gut. It makes me feel really shitty every time I look in the mirror. I am not Lazy. I work really really hard, and I push myself. I am not expecting something to magically work for me while i sit on my ass. I expect to see fast results from the effort I have put in, and that's the whole point of this stuff isn't it? Now, the scary part...
I have done a lot of research, and found a seemingly good source for the items. Alin shop. It uses WU transfer, which is reassuring to me. Some other sites, have the S word in the name, and accept cc. This is scammy to me. Especially the scary repercussions of these things. Have you heard of this company, or use them yourself? Or do you know of a better resource? They offer something I want to try, called the 20lb Beginner. Consisting of Super Test, Equi. Poise, Diana, and Nova. L dex. Just placing periods in case of bugs. You never know these days! its a 6 week schedule, and the last three weeks dump Diana, and carry on with the others. Which sounds good, because Diana is awesome, but can be a bitch I hear. So the other girls help alleviate that, and the feminine drawbacks as well. Do you agree with this schedule?

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate any help. Im over at AdrenalineRush now too...I will also post there. Thanks DG for the direction! Now...
I am 32 and pretty healthy, good blood pressure, decade martial artist, runner and newish to lifting. almost two years. It is hard for me to gain and keep and harder to get to my goal above. I need help to push over this hump that is really boggin me down.
I am open to try anything that may help ( more effective than stupid GNC wonder pills) and maybe Sarms could be the thing I need before I take the plunge into the big S. But I will do whatever it takes to get there also.
I will do more research on Sarms, and go from here. Thanks!

Here is my goal, and where I am at now:
Goal:
185 - 200 Lbs
10 % body fat
Bench over 250
------------------------
Current:
5' 10''
165 lbs
15 ish % body fat
stubborn belly fat, 12 inch arms and minimal chest. I have a four pack, but gets buried by fat that WONT go away. And when fully relaxed, my belly bulges like a beer gut. It makes me feel really shitty every time I look in the mirror. I am not Lazy. I work really really hard, and I push myself. I am not expecting something to magically work for me while i sit on my ass. I expect to see fast results from the effort I have put in, and that's the whole point of this stuff isn't it? Now, the scary part...
I have done a lot of research, and found a seemingly good source for the items. Alin shop. It uses WU transfer, which is reassuring to me. Some other sites, have the S word in the name, and accept cc. This is scammy to me. Especially the scary repercussions of these things. Have you heard of this company, or use them yourself? Or do you know of a better resource? They offer something I want to try, called the 20lb Beginner. Consisting of Super Test, Equi. Poise, Diana, and Nova. L dex. Just placing periods in case of bugs. You never know these days! its a 6 week schedule, and the last three weeks dump Diana, and carry on with the others. Which sounds good, because Diana is awesome, but can be a bitch I hear. So the other girls help alleviate that, and the feminine drawbacks as well. Do you agree with this schedule?

This begginer cycle sucks pretty badly. First of all - you won't get any results from EQ in just 6 weeks - you need to use it for at least 10-12 weeks in order to appreciate any results from it. Secondly, it is pretty silly to use DBol in a cycle with EQ - you are adding here a wet compound that will cause water retention and bloating, while you are taking a lean bulker in the face of EQ. Then again, they do not provide you with liver protection, which is a must when using Dbol. The best liver supporting supplement is n2Guard. Finally, Nolvadex should not be used for estrogen control on cycle, just like any other SERM. For this purpose it is best to use aromatase inhibitors, such as Aromasin. All in all, you still need to do more research, and don't listen to this marketing they push through.

Awesome advice, thanks. I don't think I am going to go with that for now. I have done more research after this thread was started, and don't think its a way to jump into them. After RackCity's recommendation for Sarms, I have been looking into it extensively. I decided to go that route, and see what happens after 12 weeks - and a lot of hard work. I will keep the thread posted.
Thanks a lot for the help.

Thanks! I placed the order. was thinking of doing this research. Thoughts?
LGD - 10 mg once a day, am
MK - 25 mg once a day, am.
GW - work -25 mg, 30 mins b4
-Off - 20 mg in the am.
S 4 - 25 mg in the am. 5 hours later, 25 mg
HGC tabs.
PCT = LiquiAro
Hoping for +15 lb and - 5% bf. I will keep a running log with pics to SEE the differences.
Also planning on a clean intake of 3-4k cals, 250 g protein. Creatine needed at all with everything else? thanks so much for your expertise bro!

That log is going to look interesting. However, I would also get nolva and clomid for PCT, together with HCGenerate. Other than that - the cycle is looking good. Keep us updated, and good luck with the cycle.

Greetings, Thought I would send a quick halftime update on my research for those who may come across this... I am 4 weeks into my 8 week cycle, for research. In 4 weeks of the above listed stack, I have benched 50 lbs more, and easily. I have gained 8 pounds, and feel much stronger. I have been following suggested research dosage very strictly, and found the results to be exciting. I have been keeping a research log, and the numbers don't lie. As for any side effects, I don't notice any euphoria, or a sense of well being. Feel pretty much normal day to day. I do feel more beastly when I am lifting, and find I am able to push past my quit wall easily. On S4 I have noticed a bit of yellow hue, and my sun blindness has been doubled. When I go inside a store from the outside it seems to take twice as long for the sun blindness to go away. I haven't noticed any difference at night. I guess research effects each subject differently. So far so good, I am really enjoying this cycle, and will update again when I complete this round of research. Thanks above for the sound advice.

I am glad to see that you are getting good results with your SARMS stack. As you may have already noticed, the good thing about them is that there are no side effects. The vision side effect of S4 can be dealt with by reducing the dosage. Also, if you stop it, the yellowness will disappear in several days. All in all, keep us posted, and thanks for the feedback.

Top Bottom