napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help...I crashed my estrogen

Fixing your estrogen will take some time, you can try to speed the process up but that's a dangerous game. I'd suggest laying off the AI for at least 3 or 4 AAS doses.

Stop ur ai. Retest in about 3 weeks. I would talk to ur rep. Ur test should be higher. They may have u retest but ur numbers are kinda low. Especially at week 10.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If your like me, maybe you have other things in your stash? I'd take a Dbol or two and a shot of test from another source to jump start that estrogen (again that's me)
That is what i would do....id at least shoot more test that I know is good.

Dont forget if you have too high or too low Estrogen can affect TT #s. If OP was to bring his E to a standard range than a determination can be made, until then tanked E would be a variable that could effect several things

brother if your levels came back as 1698 and youre running 375mg a week this is a problem....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please confirm youre dosage and youre really taking 375mg, cuz our gear is not underdosed the slightest, and we will pay you to have it tested to prove it.

My thought is that my estrogen fucked everything up. My IGF number is 117 and that should be above 200. So, something is up. Before I point any fingers at bunk gear...let's get retested in 3 weeks and figure it out.

Why would I lie? Do you realize how fucking shitty I feel? I have no other place to go except here for help. No lies bro.

I'm not looking for free gear. Just help on how to fix my estrogen so I feel better. All numbers I have given are true and real.

i know you are not looking for anything free... thats EASY to see... you just need help, which is all that matters... it just takes a bit of time when it tanks to get it right but it will get there bro

So...no aromasin for 3 weeks, than another blood test? What's the correct thing to do in this situation? You have no idea how bad I feel after working all day right now. I'm going to snap.

So...no aromasin for 3 weeks, than another blood test? What's the correct thing to do in this situation? You have no idea how bad I feel after working all day right now. I'm going to snap.

you definitely need to lay off aromasin at least 2 weeks man and 3 may not be a bad idea.... two weeks minimum...see if you feel any better after two weeks and then if you are not, stay off another week and then definitely get another test...

Cool. Thanks for the advice. Somehow this question I posed turned into a bunk gear conspiracy...which I could really give a fuck less about right now.

Cool. Thanks for the advice. Somehow this question I posed turned into a bunk gear conspiracy...which I could really give a fuck less about right now.

man, honestly, fuck that shit... im not even hearing it either... thats not even close to important right now... deal with that shit later... lets get you right...just ignore the noise.. fuck it... i got you man... just do what i said and we will get you right

Any thoughts on if crashing my estrogen would effect test and IGF numbers? My thought is yes...shit is all fucked up. Better to get a real reading in 3 weeks.

I'm not sure if you read my post I crashed my estro below 5 and I was running 375mg test cyp and I was running AI 12.5 eod from sarmsx it potent and I found out that I'm not estro sensitive. It took me 4-6 weeks for it to come to 13. I stop my doses for one week. I also drank soy milk to speed up the estro. The bunk gear theory can be true but that is not important. Get some lysine to flush out kidneys also

Top Bottom