napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help! Bad blood

hittheman

Need help here. Just got my blood work back. First time I have ever had any issues. 49YO 175lb 9-10%BF off season 6-7BF% on season. Physique competitor. Lifting 2.5 years consistant 6 days pw. First and only cycle I have ever done was July-Sept. 12 week 500mg per week Test Cyp. TRT for over a year at 150mg per week. Started using CYP from a provider here and after cycle started cruising at 200mg per week. Been cruising there for 12 weeks.

Bloods:
kidney-good
electrolytes-good
Liver-Normal
Urine-Normal
Diabetic-Normal
Lipid-Excellent
Cholesterol-123
LDL-64
HDL-46
Thyroid-Normal
Complete Blood count-slightly abnormal
Testosterone Total- 792-Above normal
PSA-6.29-Abnormal
Liver Panel-Slightly abnormal

My Dr. recommends I see a Urologist. WTF! He thinks abnormal Liver panel may be because of glucosamine chondrotan supp. No sign of protatitis, but still possible.
Could Abnormal liver panel be caused by tainted TEST CYP? If I lower my weekly TRT will the PSA drop? I have never done any orals.

Any help or similiar experience advice would be greatly appreciated.

Just take liver supps, drink a cup of coffee or green tea and do some cardio. yes, many things can show up as stressing your liver but for how long? Glucosamine is filtered like many things through the liver - if you start getting jaundice thats a good sign you need immediate help. I have stacked drol and winny together comming off of tren. My liver is fine just take livers supplements, cardio plenty and eat healthy when you can.

*** Listen to your doc though. If it all checks out at least you know for certain your g2g.

Why is he sending you to a urologist? And what was abnormal about your liver panel?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What do you mean tainted cyp? Liver being abnormal is a sign of using steroids w no liver support.

PHURIOUS

Need help here. Just got my blood work back. First time I have ever had any issues. 49YO 175lb 9-10%BF off season 6-7BF% on season. Physique competitor. Lifting 2.5 years consistant 6 days pw. First and only cycle I have ever done was July-Sept. 12 week 500mg per week Test Cyp. TRT for over a year at 150mg per week. Started using CYP from a provider here and after cycle started cruising at 200mg per week. Been cruising there for 12 weeks.

Bloods:
kidney-good
electrolytes-good
Liver-Normal
Urine-Normal
Diabetic-Normal
Lipid-Excellent
Cholesterol-123
LDL-64
HDL-46
Thyroid-Normal
PSA-6.29-Abnormal

My Dr. recommends I see a Urologist. WTF! He thinks abnormal Liver panel may be because of glucosamine chondrotan supp. No sign of protatitis, but still possible.
Could Abnormal liver panel be caused by tainted TEST CYP? If I lower my weekly TRT will the PSA drop? I have never done any orals.

test cyp is not going to give an abnormal liver panel... it only says SLIGHTLY above normal as it is... why in the world would you need a urologist? do you drink or have you used orals without support? im not sure what you mean by "tainted" test cyp but i think you are thinking quite incorrect on that... your not going to "taint" testosterone to cause this... it sounds like a big time overreaction... try taking some detoxifiers, tudca, milk thistle etc... that should clean things up

Bloods:
kidney-good
electrolytes-good
Liver-Normal
Urine-Normal
Diabetic-Normal
Lipid-Excellent
Cholesterol-123
LDL-64
HDL-46
Thyroid-Normal
PSA-6.29-Abnormal

Ok it says "Liver Normal" what does that mean? That means the liver panel is normal. Then it says Liver Panel-slightly abnormal. This is not how these parameters are reported.If this is for real then you are dealing with a quack. The liver panel should read out all of the parameters that make up what is called a liver panel. No legit doc just reports this as "Liver Panel" and then just says slightly abnormal. This whole report is about the most ridiculous report that I have ever seen. Also for instance the psa should be reported with proper units. Your psa is 6.29 what? A professional report would say PSA,Ng/Ml-6.29. Then should say max is 4.0Ng/Ml.

So if your psa is this high then get retested before you do anything because this test can fluctuate wildly. And if this is a real test that you paid for then go somewhere else

Ok it says "Liver Normal" what does that mean? That means the liver panel is normal. Then it says Liver Panel-slightly abnormal. This is not how these parameters are reported.If this is for real then you are dealing with a quack. The liver panel should read out all of the parameters that make up what is called a liver panel. No legit doc just reports this as "Liver Panel" and then just says slightly abnormal. This whole report is about the most ridiculous report that I have ever seen. Also for instance the psa should be reported with proper units. Your psa is 6.29 what? A professional report would say PSA,Ng/Ml-6.29. Then should say max is 4.0Ng/Ml.

So if your psa is this high then get retested before you do anything because this test can fluctuate wildly. And if this is a real test that you paid for then go somewhere else

i was kind of wondering about this as well... seems quite different than what i have ever seen

Top Bottom