napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello

ilovebb

Hello,

im Gustavo.im 48 and i ve been training on and off since i was 24.i been training seriously and using gear since 5 years ago.i competed in a few contests where i placed top 3 every time,except for my first contest.
im very excited to be here

thank you for welcoming me :D
on your board.

ilovebb said:
Hello,

im Gustavo.im 48 and i ve been training on and off since i was 24.i been training seriously and using gear since 5 years ago.i competed in a few contests where i placed top 3 every time,except for my first contest.

on your board.

Hello and welcome!! It's great to get more members with experience like yours. This is a great board and we appreciate you joining us.

sweetnspicy said:
ilovebb said:
Hello,

on your board.

Hello and welcome!! It's great to get more members with experience like yours. This is a great board and we appreciate you joining us.

thank you.it s great to be here.hopefully i can contribute with my experience and learn from others as well....happy to be here

Pharma Lady said:
Hello Gustavo, this is a nice forum, its good have an experienced bodybuilder here so others can learn from you.

Thank you so much Pharma Lady.
wow,i ve been here 5 minutes and have already been welcomed twice...and once even from a very pretty lady ;)
i dont know how much i can help others with my limited experience but hopefully it will be a mutual beneficial learning experience

ilovebb said:
Pharma Lady said:
Hello Gustavo, this is a nice forum, its good have an experienced bodybuilder here so others can learn from you.

wow,i ve been here 5 minutes and have already been welcomed twice...and once even from a very pretty lady ;)
i dont know how much i can help others with my limited experience but hopefully it will be a mutual beneficial learning experience

Actually,i was thinking i would like to receive your price list if you dont mind. im going to email you about it.Thank you

ilovebb said:
ilovebb said:
Pharma Lady said:

Actually,i was thinking i would like to receive your price list if you dont mind. im going to email you about it.Thank you

Thank you Sir, please feel free to email an ill send you the list.

Pharma Lady said:
ilovebb said:
ilovebb said:
[quote="Pharma Lady":3sjsiemh]Hello Gustavo, this is a nice forum, its good have an experienced bodybuilder here so others can learn from you.

Thank you Sir, please feel free to email an ill send you the list.[/quote:3sjsiemh]

i just emailed you now.thank you so much.i cant wait to receive your list

ilovebb said:
Pharma Lady said:
ilovebb said:
ilovebb said:
[quote="Pharma Lady":1t2kf4or]Hello Gustavo, this is a nice forum, its good have an experienced bodybuilder here so others can learn from you.

Thank you Sir, please feel free to email an ill send you the list.

i just emailed you now.thank you so much.i cant wait to receive your list[/quote:1t2kf4or]

Thank you Sir, received and replied ;)

Welcome to Our awesome family here at Adrenaline Rush! We are glad to have you, and I'm sure you will love it here. We do our best to look out for all of our members best interests here, and give them the best help they deserve. If you have any questions or need anything, feel free to ask! If you are interested in seeing a price list from biotech Labs, just let me know and I can get you one :)

ilovebb said:
and once even from a very pretty lady ;)

Just so you know... I'm a lady too. Lol ;)

Let me restate that... I'm a chick, lady might be too polite for me. Lol

Welcome to the forum, everyone is very nice around here and they always are looking to help out. Hope you enjoy the forum and all the good info here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilovebb said:
Hello,

on your board.

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here! you will find rather quickly that no other forum in existence is anything like here... if you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know... im always here to help

Top Bottom