napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hcg

alroza2

Hey guys in a couple weeks I will be starting a well rounded cycle Dylan laid out for me in which he recommended adding sarms throughout and HCG before pct at 1000iu/wk. I've also read HCG is great while on cycle. Any thoughts or advice?

Hey guys in a couple weeks I will be starting a well rounded cycle Dylan laid out for me in which he recommended adding sarms throughout and HCG before pct at 1000iu/wk. I've also read HCG is great while on cycle. Any thoughts or advice?

No it makes no sense to use on cycle. You cannot take something to do one thing and then something else to do the opposite. If Dylan laid it out for you then take it to the bank.

YOU NEVER want to use hcg for extended periods of time... if you were supposed to run it longer, i would have laid it out that way... the worst thing you can do is overdo it on hcg... you will only set yourself backwards long term... run the cycle exactly as it was laid out...

hcg will eventually raise estrogen, cause suppression, you will desensitize, etc... it can cause long term damage i assure you that you dont want...

Sounds good I just wanted to make sure because I read a study suggesting hcg on cycle in low doses is beneficial but I'll do exactly as you said! Thanks guys!!

Sounds good I just wanted to make sure because I read a study suggesting hcg on cycle in low doses is beneficial but I'll do exactly as you said! Thanks guys!!

do yourself a huge favor and dont read too many opinions or "studies" because there is often a counter for every study etc... its not optimal for you to cloud your head... keep it at the last 4 weeks of your cycle, right before pct at 1000 ius week... thats the most you should be using it...

Top Bottom