Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG question

bcoops

Haven?t used HCG before. Is this something that is used during cycle or after cycle or better not to use at all? I keep seeing varied uses online. Some guys use during cycle and some in pct.

Currently on test and EQ cycle. 300mg/week and 500mg/week respectively. Just want to make the best choice to have the best recovery possible. I?m not on trt.

i never use it personally... i would rather you use a natural test booster like n2generate than hcg man... the only time i find it suitable is if you need a fertility stack and then it would be a part of that...

I have used it on the tail end of a cycle (you never use it in PCT), but it isn't really worth it in my opinion.

I use it the last four weeks of my cycle every time. Yes you will def hear mixed reviews and opinions on it but I know for me it helps tremendously. Recovery is really rough for me even in a low Test cycle. If your someone who PCT is tough I would recommend you try it. Couldn?t hurt.

i never used it nor never will, if you do some research, deeper than the basic bro science, you?d see why.

Top Bottom