Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Hello,

New to forum, 52 years old, been on TRT for almost 9 years. Doc started me on 200mg Test Cyp (100mg 2x/week), 0.50mg arimidex 2x/week and 300iu of HCG 2x/week. I reduced the Test cyp to 120mg weekly and the arimidex to 0.25mg twice per week due to estrogen conversion. Dylan doesn't like HCG for extended use, so what safe options do I have? I really liked the performance advantage at 200mg/week, but the estrogen bounce was hard to control. I still play ice hockey 3x per week and I am looking to keep performance levels as high as possible so I can play with these young kids for a few more years...

Thanks

Hello,

New to forum, 52 years old, been on TRT for almost 9 years. Doc started me on 200mg Test Cyp (100mg 2x/week), 0.50mg arimidex 2x/week and 300iu of HCG 2x/week. I reduced the Test cyp to 120mg weekly and the arimidex to 0.25mg twice per week due to estrogen conversion. Dylan doesn't like HCG for extended use, so what safe options do I have? I really liked the performance advantage at 200mg/week, but the estrogen bounce was hard to control. I still play ice hockey 3x per week and I am looking to keep performance levels as high as possible so I can play with these young kids for a few more years...

Thanks

bro i already answered this in your thread... there is no need for a double post... here is the same thing i answered once already...

hey brother... DO NOT use hcg more than 4 weeks at a time... you can utilize hcg every 3 months 4 weeks at a time at 1000 ius week... other than that, you dont need it whatsoever and you will only cause damage by further implementing it... you do realize that fucking hcg increases estrogen as well right so when you use it long term and you are already using test, albeit at a low dose, its still all converting to estrogen... fucking hcg... these fucking doctors are so clueless it makes me sick... i have a far better scenario for you to implement on your trt where you wont have to worry about estrogen and get ultra performance... all you need to do is run sarms with your trt... here is the layout i would recommend... you can stay on mk677 year round with your trt... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-16 test cyp 150 mg week
1-16 arimidex .5 mg every 3 days
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Hello,

Thanks

Bro-you should make this a new thread.You sound confused.Take the 200mg that doc gave you...that is generous. Estrogen will not be a problem...that is why doc gave you the arimidex. Now the hcg you need to just stash away in case you ever need it, but you certainly do not need it for your trt. NOW...you might want to go to sarmsx and buy aromasin and use that instead of arimidex. And what actually was the estrogen bounce? The way you felt,or by bloowork? Just so you know high estrogen and low estrogen sometimes give the same symptoms.

Bro-you should make this a new thread.You sound confused.Take the 200mg that doc gave you...that is generous. Estrogen will not be a problem...that is why doc gave you the arimidex. Now the hcg you need to just stash away in case you ever need it, but you certainly do not need it for your trt. NOW...you might want to go to sarmsx and buy aromasin and use that instead of arimidex. And what actually was the estrogen bounce? The way you felt,or by bloowork? Just so you know high estrogen and low estrogen sometimes give the same symptoms.

LOL he ALREADY made a thread and then REPOSTED again...

Ya know...This is my first time on this forum and first time trying to post. I did not know how and where to start, but your jamming it up my ass will probably keep me from posting again. Sorry for the lack of forum etiquette.

Ya know...This is my first time on this forum and first time trying to post. I did not know how and where to start, but your jamming it up my ass will probably keep me from posting again. Sorry for the lack of forum etiquette.

im not jamming anything up your ass man... i told jake you already made your own thread on it... if your seriously hurt over that then i question how you could handle anything in life... if you really think thats "jamming it up your ass" then wow, your more sensitive than my wife... sorry if you feel that way... i tried to help you TWICE, so i would assume you would see that... there's no need to react that way whatsoever... I made a double effort to help you... my mistake for doing that

The estrogen was all over the place when I took 200mg. So they added the arimidex, then the hcg 6 years ago. I try to stay between 20-30 on the labs for E2. I carry more water for sure when adding the HCG, always look bloated. When I go too low on E2, joints start to ache, like clockwork! So if I remove the HCG, the testes just atrophy for sure. Maybe like Dylan said, I can just use the HCG every 3 or 4 months for a few weeks then off!

The estrogen was all over the place when I took 200mg. So they added the arimidex, then the hcg 6 years ago. I try to stay between 20-30 on the labs for E2. I carry more water for sure when adding the HCG, always look bloated. When I go too low on E2, joints start to ache, like clockwork! So if I remove the HCG, the testes just atrophy for sure. Maybe like Dylan said, I can just use the HCG every 3 or 4 months for a few weeks then off!

now we are talking... see, the hcg added estrogen bro... it continues to do so at a more rapid rate over time and it only gets worse... it makes sense because you should not have those issues with the small amount of test you were running along with an ai... i mean, its possible, but not likely... its the fucking hcg man... that shit is brutal when its overused and its not your fault but it was overused here... run it this way and i assure you, things will be far different

Great topic, considering HCG is so widely misunderstood and abused. Unfortunately when it is abused, as we see in the above post, it can cause some pretty bad problems.....so it really needs to be understood correctly

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I do appreciate your help, its tough to tell TONE on a PC and the Forum frustrated me. old you my E2 was high! Appreciate the help....Sorry to let my frustration get the better of me...

I do appreciate your help, its tough to tell TONE on a PC and the Forum frustrated me. old you my E2 was high! Appreciate the help....Sorry to let my frustration get the better of me...

It's all good brother. No worries at all. Glad you could get some help here that you can use, and we are happy to have you on the forum

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Great topic to discuss. TRT doc also wanted to put me on HCG but it ain't happening. But you only come to know when you study forums like this and get other professional options. There is a big difference between being certified (doctors) and qualified (experience & tribal knowledge).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shit bro, you know how much testosterone, estrogen and LOW LIBIDOS LOLLLLL are flying around this place... all of those = positive attitude problems... now if everyone had a bottle of triple x in their lives, it might help things LMFAO! we are all good... you ask whatever you need, whenever you need it and im always more than happy to help

Hey Dylan,
Very informative video on the subject topic, in fact I have been following your videos for the past two years I guess.

I have been on HCG business in PCT for two years now. I do 12 weeks steroid cycle and then PCT of 6 weeks using HCG, Aromasin and sometimes I add Clomid.

Now watching your video tells me to look for something better than HCG on PCT.

Now I am ending a cycle in 2 weeks time, was on 400 test, 600 Mast and 600 primo.
Would appreciate an advise for a better PCT

Keep it up, I have learned a lot from you but I am not big into forums.

Regards
AZ

Hey Dylan,
Very informative video on the subject topic, in fact I have been following your videos for the past two years I guess.

I have been on HCG business in PCT for two years now. I do 12 weeks steroid cycle and then PCT of 6 weeks using HCG, Aromasin and sometimes I add Clomid.

Now watching your video tells me to look for something better than HCG on PCT.

Now I am ending a cycle in 2 weeks time, was on 400 test, 600 Mast and 600 primo.
Would appreciate an advise for a better PCT

Keep it up, I have learned a lot from you but I am not big into forums.

Regards
AZ

hey brother, im really happy that you wrote because using hcg in pct is literally the worst thing you could ever do... here is a link to buy the entire pct protocol you need... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here is the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Good video.

Just to make sure i understand it correctly (english is not my 1st) language :
Run hcg 2 times a week, during the last month while ON cycle, then waiting your "cleaning" period of 30 days.)depending.on your cycle and THEN start your pct protocol.

Is my understanding correct?

Good video.

Just to make sure i understand it correctly (english is not my 1st) language :
Run hcg 2 times a week, during the last month while ON cycle, then waiting your "cleaning" period of 30 days.)depending.on your cycle and THEN start your pct protocol.

Is my understanding correct?
its the last four weeks of the cycle right up until you start pct.. if the "cleaning" period you are referring to is the time it takes for the esters to clear, then yes, thats how you run it... its simply the last four weeks until you start pct... i can't make it any easier than that...

Top Bottom