napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG after deca

hemiford

Being that Deca is so long acting would it make sense to wait a few weeks after last pin to start HCG. I am in week 5 of 15 week cycle. Dbol 50mg ed X 20 days Test Cyp 400mg/wk Deca 500mg/wk I plan to start Nolvadex and SARMs after HCG

hemiford said:
Being that Deca is so long acting would it make sense to wait a few weeks after last pin to start HCG. I am in week 5 of 15 week cycle. Dbol 50mg ed X 20 days Test Cyp 400mg/wk Deca 500mg/wk I plan to start Nolvadex and SARMs after HCG

First of all I wouldn't recommend running Nolva in PCT after Deca. It can increase progesterone activity. Use Clomid instead of Nolva. As for HCG, I would start it the last couple weeks of the cycle like normal and run it all the way up until PCT starts

hemiford said:
you need to blast hcg the last four weeks of your cycle leading up to pct... never use hcg during but absolutely right up until... 1000 ius week for your dosing...

MAKE SURE you are using aromasin with dbol and i would highly recommend lowering your dbol dose and MAKE SURE you have caber with deca... what does your pct look like?

Let me start from the beginning. I have already been on 200 mg test cyp for 8 weeks before I started this cycle. I was doing .5 mg arimidex e3day.
wk1 700 mg test cyp 500 mg deca 50 mg dbol ed .5 mg arimidex ed
wk2 700 mg test cyp 500 mg deca 50 mg dbol ed .5 mg arimidex ed
wk3 400 mg test cyp 500 mg deca 50 mg dbol ed .5 mg arimidex ed
wk4-14 400mg test cyp 500 mg deca .5 mg arimidex GW 501516 ed I am in week 5 now I will be getting bloodwork wk6
wk15-16 400 mg test cyp .5 mg arimidex ed GW 501516 ed
wk17-18 500 IU hcg ed for 10 days .5 mg arimidex ed sarms S4, ostarine, GW 501516
wk19-20 nolva 40 mg ed .5 mg arimidex sarms s4, ostarine, GW 501516 bloodwork week after I finish the serm
I have clomid, aromasyn and caber coming. I tolerate deca well and hve done considerably higher doses when I was young so I am not really concerned with the dostinex. I have a bumch of arimidex that I want to use up. If bloodwork dictates I will switch to aromasyn when I get it if not I will finish out this one with anastrazole. I will not buy anastrazole anymore just aromasyn now that I have found a good supply. Since several people have said clomid with deca I will switch to clomid and save my nolva for next go around. That is my plan in a nutshell. So far I feel great. I actually lost 7 lbs but have gained a good amount of size.

Top Bottom