napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Happy veteran's day

Which Boat were you on ?????????????????

How were the port of calls......

You know we call them boats so I assume you know something. I was stationed in Groton Ct and Norfolk Va. So I have been up and down the east coast, Puerto Rico, the Med, and Persian Gulf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. Thank you all for your service. Couldn't be here without you

Fyi I heard a radio commercial that veterans get free lunch at tgi fridays today lol. Get them gains.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

lol yeah but you dont want to be there trust me. the line is out the Wazoo

Yup, I know the feeling. Had a couple of guys give up their berets and come down to the line. To say that they where a handful would be a understatement. New their shit for sure but wouldn't say they where good for the team. Always putting shit in young soldiers minds, always had to explain to them, my job is to get these boys back home, stop putting stupid shit in their head.

5192a76e654c9552b0a2b6b5db1de633.jpg

This is how I spent 10 years of my life..... I loved it.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Go submarines! I was a radio man and a scuba diver! 6 years from 1980 through 86! Happy Veterans Day to everyone! I love this forum!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you to all who have served. You are true heroes and will never be forgotten by someone like myself. Our Government ought to be ashamed of themselves. And you know what I mean…..

Thank you to my adrenaline rush Veterans out there! I appreciate every one of you and your service. You don't get thanked enough for what you've given, and you have my utmost respect

Thank you to all who have served. You are true heroes and will never be forgotten by someone like myself. Our Government ought to be ashamed of themselves. And you know what I mean…..

Amen to that brother

There are Vets that are waiting 30, 60, 90+ days to get appointments. That's fucking Bullshit. I don't want to turn this thread into a negative thing, but i'm sick and tired of seeing this shit go on!
And anyone who served in a war should never have to work a day in their life again. PERIOD

There are Vets that are waiting 30, 60, 90+ days to get appointments. That's fucking Bullshit. I don't want to turn this thread into a negative thing, but i'm sick and tired of seeing this shit go on!
And anyone who served in a war should never have to work a day in their life again. PERIOD

Personally I think all military medical should abolished along with the VA. They should only have clerks maintaining service members records at each. Each service member should be furnished with something similar to Tricare Reserve Select that is offered to reserve members with no cost to the service member/retiree. This would also create competition in the private sector and the service member would get the care they need and it would be better for the force. I only say this because it took me 8mos of going to medical to get diagnosed with 3 fractured vertebrae in my back along with 4 herniated discs

Go submarines! I was a radio man and a scuba diver! 6 years from 1980 through 86! Happy Veterans Day to everyone! I love this forum!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I was a sonar technician. I'm sure a radioman would have something to say about that.

Personally I think all military medical should abolished along with the VA. They should only have clerks maintaining service members records at each. Each service member should be furnished with something similar to Tricare Reserve Select that is offered to reserve members with no cost to the service member/retiree. This would also create competition in the private sector and the service member would get the care they need and it would be better for the force. I only say this because it took me 8mos of going to medical to get diagnosed with 3 fractured vertebrae in my back along with 4 herniated discs

I agree totally.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

For those of you that do serve or have, My family appreciates you for everything you have done. Much Respect.

war vets are deff not treated as deserved.its not right

Top Bottom