Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Happy Veterans Day

BigBusiness

Today I take my hat off and salute all veterans. The people that have dies for this country are the reason we call this land home and forever have my gratitude. Within valor there is hope, some gave the ultimate valor in hopes of keeping America whole. Today I challenge you guys to help a verteran out today whether holding the door for them or maybe buying them lunch or what not. Thank you for your service

“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” –*John Fitzgerald Kennedy

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Last edited:
Happy Veterans Day to all who serve and have served!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Great post love!!! Happy veterans day to all of you who serve or have served. Your services are much appreciated!

MissBizz

Great post BigB. I look forward to the day when veterans are treated fairly, hats off to all who have served.

Veterans Day is always a shitty day for me. I don't know why but coincidentally something bad always happens. On the rocks with the girlfriend since last night. Maybe a free lunch will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well i hope it works out. make it about her today. take her to do whatever she wants man.
Veterans Day is always a shitty day for me. I don't know why but coincidentally something bad always happens. On the rocks with the girlfriend since last night. Maybe a free lunch will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine Corps Ball Saturday, 241st USMC Birthday yesterday, Veterans Day today. Going to have to hammer it on cardio this weekend to work off all the free food I have had in the last week lol

Great post, thanks to all my fellow brothers and sisters who chose to protect the values and freedoms we all enjoy!

[email protected]

Top Bottom