Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

gyno

attoweter

Hi Dylan, quick question.
Can arimidex be used to combat progesterone induced Gyno?

Great videos keep it up.

I think you mean prolactin gyno I'm not positive progesterone is a type of gyno it's prolactin that would cause the negative sides I believe but if that is the case arimidex will not help caber or prami for prolactin sides if it's already out of control I'd suggest letro but that's just me it worked for someone I know got rid of it completely I'm pretty sure letro can help diminish estro or prolactin gyno but if you went that route u wouldn't overdo it because it can crash your e2 it shuts off estrogen completely

Great videos keep it up.

i am assuming you mean Prolactin, not progesterone. Prolactin gyno is prevented with Caber or Prami like steve said, but if you already have gyno and/or lumps, your best bet is to run an anti gyno protocol. which is aromasin, raloxifene. if its really bad Letrozole is stronger then aromasin, but it will crash your estrogen and you must deal with this most likely, in order to kill the lumps. the other one that will kill gyno is nolvadex but if you have prolactin induced gyno i would not use nolvadex because i have heard it can increase prolactin BUT i have also heard plenty of stories where it killed prolactin gyno as well, even people running it while on tren, deca, anadrol, etc. I would not suggest this because i err on the side of caution but i have also read that prolactin can only elevate in a high estrogen environment. so control estrogen and you control prolactin. there are many variables to consider.

If you can control your estrogen youll be in good shape and not have to be too worried about prolactin levels.

I would choose aromasin over Adex.. Especially if gyno is a recurring issue. Go with aromasin for controlling estrogen and use caber to protect you against prolactin gyno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great videos keep it up.

before i get into that... if your gyno prone, or running a heavy cycle, or using an ai in pct, arimidex is not a good choice whatsoever... it is not nearly as strong as aromasin.. thats the first area i would change...

prolactin and estrogen need to both be kept at the right levels on a cycle otherwise if one is skewed it will then cause the other to do the same... what were you running on your cycle? what ancillaries were you using to protect yourself?

Great videos keep it up.

Do you have prolactin induced gyno? How did you get it and what cycle did you run?

If so you'll likely need an antiprolactin to get your levels down in conjunction with a good AI. Aromasin would be far better than arimadex.

You should always control your estrogen on cycle and use anti prolactins any time you run anandrolone or anything that can raise prolactin.

Top Bottom