Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

gyno help

demoteros

I need a little help I got a little bit of gyno. I just wanted to ask you a couple question about what I ran and how I minimize the swelling I have before it get too bad.

Most probably this swelling and gyno is caused by an excessive level of estrogen in the blood. Therefore, a first good step would be to start using an AI, such as Aromasin. It is the best AI you can get these days, and you will get a ton of benefits from it. The optimal dosage is 10 mgs EOD, but given your gyno problem, I would recommend you to use it at 10 mgs ED. Also, it would be a good idea to do blood work in order to know exactly what is happening there.

I need a little help I got a little bit of gyno. I just wanted to ask you a couple question about what I ran and how I minimize the swelling I have before it get too bad.

where did it come from and how long have you had it? was it from steroid use or other avenues? where and how long is crucial to know to make a proper recommendation

Top Bottom