Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym time fukkas

44YOGearHead

Thursday hustle baby...
Nothing tastes like it, feels like, or smells like it...
Listen to that...
Listen to the rumble...
those 45's are trembling fool.
44 is coming.
I'm full of myself, partially full of shit, partially dumb as fuck...
but I'm 100% gonna beat this days ass.
Don't underestimate me, or my power...
What are you gonna do now?
Not a damn thing other than be consumed by this Tsunami...
44 is coming...
It's alright gym. You should be used to this by now.
44 is a coming...

Lol he'll get me for that

Lol... asshole. Love ya tho butthead. Look what I did....

bdeee26123ecc30a3e8919cb7a6bf08a.jpg

0b2da50e476dc2abb7b5ee0ed414a327.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOl.. what are you working today Bro??

Now take into consideration I'm part stupid... so far this wee I've worked chest light- incline @ 135, flat bench @200, bi's and triceps unbalanced bicep work DB curls with 20 for injured arm & 40's for other, one arm preachers - injured arm at 25lbs, triceps regular weight dual arm exercises, legs, light back work and delts at regular weight.
I'm testing and working around things. Today's workout was good. Not very comfortable, but good.

Now take into consideration I'm part stupid... so far this wee I've worked chest light- incline @ 135, flat bench @200, bi's and triceps unbalanced bicep work DB curls with 20 for injured arm & 40's for other, one arm preachers - injured arm at 25lbs, triceps regular weight dual arm exercises, legs, light back work and delts at regular weight.
I'm testing and working around things. Today's workout was good. Not very comfortable, but good.

Your an inspiration Bro!!!... no joke....

Your an inspiration Bro!!!... no joke....

Lol, like I told one guy I'm cool with the very next day at the gym "Everyone saw me get hurt. They're talking. I had to come back and let them know King Kong really exists. Mother fuckin King Kong is real'".

Top Bottom