napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym Pet Peeves

loool trust i stopped chest day monday awhile ago just sometimes i finish work late and go around 6pm when the gym is hella packed and everything is taken.
Lol from 430 to 630 the worst time over here...all the kids coming in from hs....everyone off work....maybe post up on treadmill and enjoy the scenery watch some Dg videos that bout it...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lol from 430 to 630 the worst time over here...all the kids coming in from hs....everyone off work....maybe post up on treadmill and enjoy the scenery watch some Dg videos that bout it...

yeah thats what i tend to do plus at that time you see more hot chicks in the gym so thats the plus side to it lol

Using multiple pieces of equipment on opposite sides of the gym I had one guy using 5 pieces of equipment in differnt parts of the gym I throughly hos shit off what I needed and when he came back to me with that stupid look ok his face I said oh I have 7 more sets left HA

Using multiple pieces of equipment on opposite sides of the gym I had one guy using 5 pieces of equipment in differnt parts of the gym I throughly hos shit off what I needed and when he came back to me with that stupid look ok his face I said oh I have 7 more sets left HA
When I'm on Tren I do that. I can't keep still. I'll ask you to work in while you're resting. Ain't no way I'm waiting for you to finish 7 sets on a machine. Now if it's free weights or something I'll wait but a machine I'll ask to work in.

When 7 dudes working out together and share one machine. Do you understand that you are resting 7 min between each set morons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate that shit man!! Sitting there accomplishing nothing!

Facts! talking to each other like a social club. I say to them you want me to get you guys a drink or some dominoes lol

LMFAO... i cant even work out with one other person to be honest.. i cant believe when i see more than 2 doing it... i took my wife today and she comes now 1 or 2 times a week but i make her get after the shit because im in there for nothing but business period!

LMFAO... i cant even work out with one other person to be honest.. i cant believe when i see more than 2 doing it... i took my wife today and she comes now 1 or 2 times a week but i make her get after the shit because im in there for nothing but business period!

Exactly I don’t workout with anyone! headphones on blast hat low focus muscle mind connection

So many things but

Some fat asshole taking a bench to rest their fucking dumbells on between sets!!

People with no muscle taking three pieces of equipment to do their giant sets - with pretty much zero intensity!

Getting to gym 5am.....and not open...fucking people late again...on preworkout too!!!... last time about week ago..waited til 530 than just went work early ...heard didnt open til after 6....think person finally got fired after about 5 times of that shit over few months...

Aggravates the shit out of me when there are two people working out together...They take two machines...there are only two machines....then sit there and talk when they resting...Fuck me how inconsiderate is that!!! Yea I could write and book on this...just stupid people doing stupid stuff. There should be a stupid hour at the gym to get them in and out. So I know not to go in that hour.

Haha I hate working out with anyone as well they juts slow me down no matter how motivated they are. Working out with my forget about it she knows the drill u need my help with sonthing let me know but other then that stay out of my way just like everyone else in my gym lol

There's a couple that come in a lot that reek of booty and curry.

I avoid them for the most part when they're here, but one day it seemed like they were following me around on a leg circuit. I was about 5 seconds away from letting the man know his odor is an assault on all things moral and decent and that he should be ashamed. I now carry a bottle of Glade in my gym bag.

Hahahah do u really carry glade with u I would love to see someone spray that shit in the gym that wasn't an employee of the gym haha dude I hate when people smell and come work out next to u when ur right in the middle of a good set breathing all heavy and shit lol

Biggest pet peeve has got to be seeing all the elderly men in the locker room butt ass naked having a full conversation blocking the way to get to the pisser. its like they do that shit on purpose. u never see them lift weights, but they'll be in the locker room full nude doing the captain morgan pose. lol

Biggest pet peeve has got to be seeing all the elderly men in the locker room butt ass naked having a full conversation blocking the way to get to the pisser. its like they do that shit on purpose. u never see them lift weights, but they'll be in the locker room full nude doing the captain morgan pose. lol
Lmfao... especially when you're on the bench tying your shoe and one comes swinging his hammer right next to you...lol my old gym had a 60 year old tripod swinging around all morning...🤣🤣

man i have so many that i dont know where to start... people walking barefoot, people standing in front of the drinking fountain reading a fucking poster while others are waiting in line... people leaving a towel on a machine and walking away 10 minutes as if they own it or their phones there and then coming back and making others wait... people walking in between the cables when im clearly standing there.. people standing and fucking staring at you waiting for your machine (so i take longer on purpose), people not washing their hands after the bathroom, people not re racking their weights... people just being FUCKING STUPID
See this is why i just hate people in general. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This guy!!!
fe70651c5635bfbb15d0773cceaa3629.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom