napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW

Well I want to cut and gain 10 pound of muscle, I have more gear test cyp, clemb, t3, deca and tren hex, and 1000 ui of hgh

Well I want to cut and gain 10 pound of muscle, I have more gear test cyp, clemb, t3, deca and tren hex, and 1000 ui of hgh

slow down man... you dont need any of that shit... definitely not tren, clen nor t3... you need to low down A LOT before you hurt yourself... you dont need half of that shit in here to achieve what your after... you can get all your ancillaries and pct at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-10 test prop 100 mg every other day
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-10 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-10 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-10 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-10 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
7-10 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

For bad diet but now I'm eating good

What does "eating good" now actually mean? Can you list your typical diet for us?

That's going to be the most important thing to have a successful cycle as well as for overall health since your cholesterol is so bad.

Please check out my diet thread if you need help with this https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Protein shake after gym at 8:00 breakfast 5 egg whites oatmeal lunches brown rice and chicken Brest and broccoli at 3:00 another protein shake dinner at 5:00 tuna and vegetables 8:00 another protein shake

Protein shake after gym at 8:00 breakfast 5 egg whites oatmeal lunches brown rice and chicken Brest and broccoli at 3:00 another protein shake dinner at 5:00 tuna and vegetables 8:00 another protein shake

You are on a much better track, but I'd try and get more whole food protein sources and less shakes. Limit yourself to one or two max per day.

I also hope you are tracking things to see what amounts of foods you are actually eating. With what you posted I don't know where your macros are since it's so vague, but you need to make sure you have everything set right for your goals. You can do that with a calorie tracker like my fitness pal app

How Many calories do I need for cutting I'm 155 pounds and how much food do I need for my goals

How Many calories do I need for cutting I'm 155 pounds and how much food do I need for my goals

Didn't you read the thread I posted in the link above? Everything you need to know to figure that is in that thread

Top Bottom