Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW question

NCPowerlifter

I know that Cardarine isn't a stimulant but, I'm wondering if it increases your heart rate or makes you jittery at all. I'm thinking of stacking GW,S4 and MK677 in hopes of cutting a little fat and gaining strength but I don't need or want any issues with my heart.

I know that Cardarine isn't a stimulant but, I'm wondering if it increases your heart rate or makes you jittery at all. I'm thinking of stacking GW,S4 and MK677 in hopes of cutting a little fat and gaining strength but I don't need or want any issues with my heart.

Does not make me jittery at all bro, just gives me increased work capacity nice and clean. I'm in NC as well and powerlift.

yes it is not like any preworkout you are thinking it is a gradual increase in ur endurance and recovery between sets and on cardio it is incredible and I hated cardio when I started gw last year now 1 hour is not a problem at all, other than time wise to get to work lol

I have noticed when I take it 30 minutes before the gym, I have a good sense of wellbeing, like I'm ready to fuck up some weights. But nothing like a pre workout when you get overwhelmed with a burst of caffeine.

I have noticed when I take it 30 minutes before the gym, I have a good sense of wellbeing, like I'm ready to fuck up some weights. But nothing like a pre workout when you get overwhelmed with a burst of caffeine.

exactly and not the nasty crash associated with the pwo bullshit. I used to love all that shit but it is horrible

its not a stimulant whatsoever brother... no jitters, no heart rate increases, no crashes, etc... NONE of this to worry about whatsoever...

To me its the ultimate performance enhancer... nothing can increase overall performance levels like GW... when you can increase your vo2max to the extent it does, it allows for output you could never come close to achieving normally and with max ouput comes max gains... that would make gw the ultimate performance enhancer

GW actually reduces resting heart rate, as well as blood pressure and cholesterol....so it has POSITIVE effects on health, with no negatives. That's saying something considering how awesome it is for enhancing fat loss, endurance, and workouts in general

Bro i just did a 3 hour workout with 40 min of cardio and im on gw/ s4/ sr and my heart rate is good on resting better then before. And talk about endurance

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom