napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW affects.

BraedenB

Hey guys so I've been taking GW for only 4 days now at 10mg, just easing my way up to 20mg as I wanna see what 10 does first. I'm sure it's just a placebo but I already feel like I'm able to go longer in the gym, I'm not any stronger weight wise but I'm pushing out more reps and my cardio feels better. I don't really care if it's a placebo or not but every workout is just amazing. Can you guys tell me what exactly you feel (or are supposed to feel) on GW and when it kicked in? Thanks in advance

Hey guys so I've been taking GW for only 4 days now at 10mg, just easing my way up to 20mg as I wanna see what 10 does first. I'm sure it's just a placebo but I already feel like I'm able to go longer in the gym, I'm not any stronger weight wise but I'm pushing out more reps and my cardio feels better. I don't really care if it's a placebo or not but every workout is just amazing. Can you guys tell me what exactly you feel (or are supposed to feel) on GW and when it kicked in? Thanks in advance

It's not placebo, IMO. When i first began taking GW, My endurance was shot way higher on the second day of taking it at 20mg. The best experience I've had in terms of endurance was taking GW and S4 together. GW made me feel like i could not get out of breath even though i was running hard. Also, You should experience a great increase in being able to go rep after rep without much rest time.

Last edited:

ITS NOT PLACEBO WHATSOEVER... gw begins to work rapidly, generally within just a few days... you notice that you can go longer, faster, harder etc... every day you find you can go much longer as your building vo2max daily thus expanding the amounts of oxygen you can hold and allowing you to go longer and longer... you reach maximum levels of output with gw use... its amazing and only gets better with longer use bro... YOU NEED TO BE AT 20 mg... what are you exactly "easing" into... that makes no sense on something that has no side effects... your just missing out dosing too low and that's it... there's nothing to ease into whatsoever... get your dose right and let it shine...

That is not placebo at all. GW works incredibly fast to give you endurance and performance benefits. Go to the recommended 20mg and you'll really notice a huge difference. That's what you should be running anyways to get the most from it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Alright thanks guys, took 20mg today, I thought I would just see what 10 could do and if I feel this good at 10 I'm stoked for 20mg, I've taken up a lot more cardio workouts (swimming, hiking) as I just want to expand my choices and am excited to see how this works with GW. Thanks for the support and responses

Alright thanks guys, took 20mg today, I thought I would just see what 10 could do and if I feel this good at 10 I'm stoked for 20mg, I've taken up a lot more cardio workouts (swimming, hiking) as I just want to expand my choices and am excited to see how this works with GW. Thanks for the support and responses

anytime brother im happy to help

you don't need to work up to your dose bro...jump in!

you don't need to work up to your dose bro...jump in!

Exactly. These aren't steroids or anything to worry about with side effects so just taking the recommended dose from the start is best so you get the most from it.

The only exception would be S4, as there is a specific dosing protocol to help you assess your tolerance to the vision sides. Other than that one all sarms should be taken at recommended dose

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yes s4 is the only one you need to be careful with on your dosing in terms of going up... the others are fine just as is the entire cycle... no "easing in" required...

Top Bottom