Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw-501516

nnoopreb

Im considering GW through my prep this season, but when should I stop taking it so it's not detectable if I have to piss?

Im considering GW through my prep this season, but when should I stop taking it so it's not detectable if I have to piss?

thats a tough question to gauge... generally 30 days should be enough clearance time but that is not always accurate... 30-45 days should be about right variant from person to person

thats a tough question to gauge... generally 30 days should be enough clearance time but that is not always accurate... 30-45 days should be about right variant from person to person

I saw a few news stories of people caught after 45 days, maybe they didn't time it right. I think SARMS detection times need a lot more discussion. Especially Cardarine (https://www.isarms.com/cardarine-gw-501516) because it's widely used for doping.

As a matter of fact, there have been no studies on the detection times of SARMS, so it is really hard to tell exactly for how long they can be detected in testing. However, there is a consensus that 30-40 days are enough for the active substance to clear from the body.

Top Bottom