Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw-501516 dosage

salahum1

I saw that you have great experience with gw 501516, and was wondering i just purchased 20mg dosage for two months. I will be using this for fat loss only what do you suggest in dosage, should i take it in the morning before i workout or split dose? And is it as potent or as strong as you say will i actually benefit from it?

Usually i workout once i wake up in a fasted state ... So will it be more effective if i take the whole 20mg in the morning before working out?

If you workout in the morning, take half a dosage before working out (as long as you don't do fasted training), and the other half in PM. Also, the dosage of 20 mgs per day is a bit big for a beginner. Start with 12.5 mgs ED, and with the Cardarine GW you will save from this dosage reduction increase the cycle duration to 12 weeks. As long as you follow a proper diet and workout hard enough, you will definitely notice a great physique change. However, don't look at the scales - oftentimes Cardarine does not reduce the overall weight, as it also adds some lean mass instead of the fat.

Top Bottom