napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Guitar thread

Cool to see some guitar nerds in da house. I'm a huge collector and have played for years. I'd be embarrassed to say how many guitars I have or how much money is tied up in my collection.

Any love for high end acoustics in this group? Sounds like lots of electric and hard rockers. I fit that mold also, but really really love acoustic guitars.

I love all music from Death metal to Hank Williams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martins and Lovebreeds here. Aint nothin play like a Martin.
I have a 35 year old Martin (my first acoustic ever...and first I paid for with my own saved up $$) that Im begged to sell everytime I take it to a show. The wood...is just so aged and warm. Its absorbed the smoke, weed, sweat, and atmosphere from Maine to Mississippi. Sounds like thunder.

Cool to see some guitar nerds in da house. I'm a huge collector and have played for years. I'd be embarrassed to say how many guitars I have or how much money is tied up in my collection.

Any love for high end acoustics in this group? Sounds like lots of electric and hard rockers. I fit that mold also, but really really love acoustic guitars.

I love all music from Death metal to Hank Williams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont do acoustics because pretty much every sound including acoustic can be emulated on electric now. PLUS i play a lot of metal so i need my electric.

I think it was harder to learn harmonica and sax than it was guitar. There are millions of guitar players because of hendrix ,clapton, page and beck.Easier to learn cause in fo was everywhere. If the band is playing in E what key harmonica do you use? You need to understand music to blow a harp.

Top Bottom