napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gtformula's wife trt log.

is it for trt or she just want to run a cycle? if she is running a cycle have her or you run a log for her plenty of women on here need more so they can learn from each other if they plan on cycling
She is curious on running a cycle. Which her diet is dialed in and her workout regimen is there she just wants to take it to the next level. We are both researching her best options. Which I know she will probably do a var cycle first but I know she wants something more thats why I was curious in the cycle phurious posted. But I'll make her create an account and post a log for sure. Thanks.

She works a bunch but ill definitely get her on here.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

That's really the best option. I detain lay recommend having her come on the board. We have some awesome women here, but we are always looking to expand on that and add more. I think she would fit in well and love it here

Thanks for the support hopefully u will see her on here in a few days. Thanks everyone

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

WEEK 3 UPDATE

libido is still thru the roof and sex is every single day without even one night off lol. I feel like I have 2 jobs now hahaha.

So I have lowered her dose down to about 30mg of test e.

Gym time has really paid off and the protocol I have her on is working great there too. She is able to do everything I can at her reasonable weight. Very high endurance and is starting to firm up nicely. I'm positive that if she got serious about working out and diet she could look killer.

Her mood has always been pretty good but has been more happy and less emotional also. She feels like she is supposed to now.

She is really doing a great job here at home and with gym. I try to tell her a lot and encourage her when we are working out.

So far there have been no side effects that we have noticed.

Last edited:
Solid updates. Hey, cardio on the daily. No complaints there lol.
Definitely a good idea to try a lower dose. I think a male dosing too high is much "safer" than a female dosing too high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom