napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Great peptide source!!

Zeigo

I RECENTLY ORDERED FROM THIS COMPANY AND RECEIVED INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENT IN 5 DAYS !!!! AND THE PEPTIDE Biosynergy® Recovery 3 HAS ALREADY HELP HEAL MY SHOULDER IN ONLY 5 DAYS I HAVE NOTICED HUGE DIFFERENCE IN PAIN !!!!!

https://lifetech-store.com

I RECENTLY ORDERED FROM THIS COMPANY AND RECEIVED INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENT IN 5 DAYS !!!! AND THE PEPTIDE Biosynergy[emoji768] Recovery 3 HAS ALREADY HELP HEAL MY SHOULDER IN ONLY 5 DAYS I HAVE NOTICED HUGE DIFFERENCE IN PAIN !!!!!

https://lifetech-store.com

I know it's legit since you've been trying to take care of that shoulder for so long now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I ask what your shoulder issue was, as I've had a shoulder issue for a while now and it has not responded to anything I have thrown at it, so this possible peptide combination does interest me.

Pharma Lady said they just got arrested yesterday in Thailand. Proceed with caution...

I have partial rotor cuff tear and brachial plexus nerve damage
I was just email back n forth with owner last night so I wonder
What the deal with arrest is ??

I have partial rotor cuff tear and brachial plexus nerve damage
I was just email back n forth with owner last night so I wonder
What the deal with arrest is ??
She said they were caught smuggling at the airport.

I have a similar tear (no nerve damage though that I know of) so that peptide sounded good but I guess I better hold off for now given the talk of what is taking place with the source. bummer

I just received an email from the owner of lifetech and they had NO ONE arrested from their company ...
Someone may have gotten arrested smuggleing their product but it has no effect on their company based in Hong Kong

I just received an email from the owner of lifetech and they had NO ONE arrested from their company ...
Someone may have gotten arrested smuggleing their product but it has no effect on their company based in Hong Kong
Ok... Didn't mean to start any rumors just passing along information that was told to me.

Ok... Didn't mean to start any rumors just passing along information that was told to me.

No worries bro.... glad you shared your info... better to be safe then lose a shit ton of cash... been there before and that sucks ass !!!

No worries bro.... glad you shared your info... better to be safe then lose a shit ton of cash... been there before and that sucks ass !!!
They do have a nice website. Makes me want to try some of their HGH.

Sorry for the late reply I was getting married! But hey thanks for the link I Wil check em out. I love Cjc + Ipam combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom