napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Got the SARMS in and....

I just mix mine all up in grapefruit juice and shotgun it. I've drank microbe infested swamp water that tasted better.

I got my stack yesterday and took my first dose this morning, and lets just say nothing could have prepared me for that shit LMFAO. It hit me hard, and this coming from someone who used to chase down vodka with even more vodka... lol
I did read to use grapefruit juice so I made sure to have that on hand but even that didn't do much help. Like anything new, I guess it will take some time to get accustomed to.

You've been on it some time now, have you gotten used to the taste now? Just curious...

you always get used to it... grapefruit provides max absorption and its always good to chase with it...

Just be careful with the grapefruit juice if you take any other medications as it can enhance there effect, which is not always a good thing.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

I got my stack yesterday and took my first dose this morning, and lets just say nothing could have prepared me for that shit LMFAO. It hit me hard, and this coming from someone who used to chase down vodka with even more vodka... lol
I did read to use grapefruit juice so I made sure to have that on hand but even that didn't do much help. Like anything new, I guess it will take some time to get accustomed to.

You've been on it some time now, have you gotten used to the taste now? Just curious...

Haha, Yeah I just chase it with water anymore. LGD still gets me sometimes, but GW I could drink plain, oddly enough I kinda like how it tastes. I'm weird I know lmfao, but I will say this...the results definitely start showing after week 2. I've lost a lot of my mid section already and seeing gains that I haven't seen ever. Diet played a huge part in this as well, but it definitely keeps me motivated. Now I want MORE GAINZ AND MORE LEAN!!!

Dammit man.. I hate grapefruit juice to :(

Guess I'll have to man up until I get used to the taste. Thanks

you can use anything to chase bro but grapefruit is the very best option... i never use anything.. i just fucking take them straight down

I think everyone just gets used to it. I know it's no thing for me anymore. I just down it like its nothing, and sometimes I don't even chase it with water.

Haha, Yeah I just chase it with water anymore. LGD still gets me sometimes, but GW I could drink plain, oddly enough I kinda like how it tastes. I'm weird I know lmfao, but I will say this...the results definitely start showing after week 2. I've lost a lot of my mid section already and seeing gains that I haven't seen ever. Diet played a huge part in this as well, but it definitely keeps me motivated. Now I want MORE GAINZ AND MORE LEAN!!!

Thanks for the info TurboZ. You mentioned diet played a huge part in noticing your progress and change, do you think you can help a brutha out and share what your diet consists of? My schedule is hella busy and often times I tend to grab whatever is the easiest and fastest. What was your Bf% before starting?

Thanks

you can use anything to chase bro but grapefruit is the very best option... i never use anything.. i just fucking take them straight down

You guys kick ass. I tried to man up this morning and take it str8 down. haha my cat looked at me like WTF are you doing? All I could do was laugh, but I will soon get there. It's an acquired taste that will take time to get used to. I swear this is the best forum I've been on, and I'm a blogger so that says a lot. You guys treat us like were all family. You tell it like it is and it's much appreciated...

You guys kick ass. I tried to man up this morning and take it str8 down. haha my cat looked at me like WTF are you doing? All I could do was laugh, but I will soon get there. It's an acquired taste that will take time to get used to. I swear this is the best forum I've been on, and I'm a blogger so that says a lot. You guys treat us like were all family. You tell it like it is and it's much appreciated...

that's because we are a family and now you are a part of it bro.. i have instilled this since the day we started and all we do is grow, together, as a family...

you will get used to the taste.. after a few weeks, it will be second nature to you bro.. its not like i enjoy it or anything but im used to it now and it doesn't bother me at all...

Thanks for the info TurboZ. You mentioned diet played a huge part in noticing your progress and change, do you think you can help a brutha out and share what your diet consists of? My schedule is hella busy and often times I tend to grab whatever is the easiest and fastest. What was your Bf% before starting?

Thanks

Pretty much before I was just eating whatever the hell I wanted. I changed it earlier this year and started to eat a little better but was still cheating several times a week because of my work schedule. However, before I ordered the Sarms I started to go to a more strict diet (for me anyways). A lot of people will laugh in here I am sure but I am always on the go M-F every week. I am only really home on the weekends. The diet gets very hard, meal prep stretches so I have to do eat the best I can without going backwards.

So with that being said I pack a bag full of protein bars, fiber bars, peanut butter crackers, and tuna for snacks. I unfortunately still have to eat fast food a lot, BUT I try to always aim for the grilled chicken on the menus and skip the fries/drinks. I carry a cooler for water and only drink water now with the occasional Body Armour drink (those things are fgn bomb btw). I also stop by convenience stores and get the eggs/fruit cups if I get tired of what is in my bag. I found a few restaurants locally to where I work the most that actually serve some great quality grilled chicken and eat there about every night. They know me well now and know what I order....grilled chicken and baked potato. Not saying I am the best to go off of but it can give you an idea for the guy on the go. I'd love to meal prep, but just no way to keep it fresh. My BF was 16-18% depending upon which calculator I went with.

Pretty much before I was just eating whatever the hell I wanted. I changed it earlier this year and started to eat a little better but was still cheating several times a week because of my work schedule. However, before I ordered the Sarms I started to go to a more strict diet (for me anyways). A lot of people will laugh in here I am sure but I am always on the go M-F every week. I am only really home on the weekends. The diet gets very hard, meal prep stretches so I have to do eat the best I can without going backwards.

So with that being said I pack a bag full of protein bars, fiber bars, peanut butter crackers, and tuna for snacks. I unfortunately still have to eat fast food a lot, BUT I try to always aim for the grilled chicken on the menus and skip the fries/drinks. I carry a cooler for water and only drink water now with the occasional Body Armour drink (those things are fgn bomb btw). I also stop by convenience stores and get the eggs/fruit cups if I get tired of what is in my bag. I found a few restaurants locally to where I work the most that actually serve some great quality grilled chicken and eat there about every night. They know me well now and know what I order....grilled chicken and baked potato. Not saying I am the best to go off of but it can give you an idea for the guy on the go. I'd love to meal prep, but just no way to keep it fresh. My BF was 16-18% depending upon which calculator I went with.

you are going to have to work on this diet bro, seriously... i understand you may be on the go but i am a lot as well so i dont really buy an excuses because i have not eaten fast food in nearly 10 years... you do not have to eat that shit whatsoever, grilled chicken or not, its still loaded with sodium, and whatever else comes on it, whether its mayonaise, the large bun etc.. you just will never come close to the results you should be getting with a diet like that...

I completely understand and agree, but being in the oilfield, long hours, and not much being open my options are limited. By all means I am very open to suggestions and advice. No mayonaise, ranch, etc. mostly chilada/wheat if any. I try mostly Chick Fil A grilled chicken nugs or subway rotisserie with spinach only. I know it's not ideal and I'm not the best on a diet by any means. The fast food is 2-3 times a week in all honesty.

Last edited:
I completely understand and agree, but being in the oilfield, long hours, and not much being open my options are limited. By all means I am very open to suggestions and advice. No mayonaise, ranch, etc. mostly chilada/wheat if any. I try mostly Chick Fil A grilled chicken nugs or subway rotisserie with spinach only. I know it's not ideal and I'm not the best on a diet by any means. The fast food is 2-3 times a week in all honesty.

get the packs of tuna not flavored, etc shit like that veggies that will keep in a cooler baby carrots, triscuits, boiled eggs and oatmeal quick and easy especially in the field

Top Bottom