Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Got my Pure Essence Sarms Today!

DylanGemelli said:
MrChristian said:
gymrat827 said:
You have a very good plan. no drinking, solid meals, no late nights with women and you should really put on some muslce and drop BF

make a log and Ill follow.

Thanks man! Yes, I've got my diet plan in place and I'm very good about staying on it. I might have an occasional late night with my wife though. ;)

that will only further enhance your cycle! :D

Lol..

gymrat827 said:
You have a very good plan. no drinking, solid meals, no late nights with women and you should really put on some muslce and drop BF

I am following too I am a big fan of you Mr. Christian man from where you started to where you are today its amazing and a long, long journey for you brother, and I know you have worked your ass off to blow it now.

This has me frickin jelly about the LGD I want some, I know I could probably throw it in to my cycle now, but I will have some patience and hit it later. I am on the triple stack now for maximum fat loss then maybe a cycle of gear but I love hearing what everyone is taking and how it Is working for them. I know I am in mine about 5 weeks now and am loving the results. bout to bump to 70 for the S4 searching for the sweet spot. I am also excited about the new releases from PE in August. Hopefully they don't keep us waiting!!!!

rockmfhudd said:
gymrat827 said:

I am following too I am a big fan of you Mr. Christian man from where you started to where you are today its amazing and a long, long journey for you brother, and I know you have worked your ass off to blow it now.

Thanks man! Yea, it's been a long journey for sure. And yet, I've come to realize that I'm actually just starting out. LOL There's so much more to learn and more progress to be made. I only wish I had started all of this earlier in my life. I appreciate the kudos my friend!

MrChristian said:
rockmfhudd said:
gymrat827 said:

Thanks man! Yea, it's been a long journey for sure. And yet, I've come to realize that I'm actually just starting out. LOL There's so much more to learn and more progress to be made. I only wish I had started all of this earlier in my life. I appreciate the kudos my friend!

Yeah I know what you mean about wishing you had started earlier, BUT the thing is - back then you weren't ready, not just physically but MENTALLY - everything happens for a reason, and there is a time for everything under the Sun, so maybe you are right where you should be.

Never too late to start. When I was younger all I wanted to do was get "big" lol then I got up to 215 in Afghanistan eating shit drinking protein and working out then I dropped down to 205 for the last 4 years of my AF career, which at my height 5'9" the AF said I was overweight. I said im just big boned. lol anyway now I got waaaay big after retirement 235 and I don't want it. So it is a lot easier gaining it thru life, but hey look at drb_iac. dudes a frickin 66 year old beast still getting after it juicing and all. I admire him and all others that shut the mouth of the gov't and everyone else that has the conspiracy theory of gear and how bad it is and it makes you rage and kill people. when the real reason is deeper like depression and cocaine, and illicit drug use with roids and partying not eating right. a huge combo of bad shit but yet they blame exactly what the doctor would prescribe you in a clinical setting he just wants you to come back every other day so he can charge your insurance more for bullshit. Anyway im ranting. but its never too late for us to feel great about our health and life and longevity. You are doing the right thing man. we all are that's why we are here. RIGHT!!!

The important thing is that you are moving forward now without turning back... Forget the past and what was present and not... The important thing is your HERE now, you will always be a million steps ahead by being here and learning and you have far more in front of you in terms of products etc that are fit for you and your goals... utilize all of this and get the most out of everything you do, which you most certainly will do!

DylanGemelli said:
The important thing is that you are moving forward now without turning back... Forget the past and what was present and not... The important thing is your HERE now, you will always be a million steps ahead by being here and learning and you have far more in front of you in terms of products etc that are fit for you and your goals... utilize all of this and get the most out of everything you do, which you most certainly will do!

SpikedEggnog, rockmfhudd & Dylan thanks for the kind words and encouragement. It means a lot! I'm very excited for the future and I'm enjoying the process as well. It's been an amazing journey so far. I'm very glad to have connected with all of you.

MrChristian said:
DylanGemelli said:

SpikedEggnog, rockmfhudd & Dylan thanks for the kind words and encouragement. It means a lot! I'm very excited for the future and I'm enjoying the process as well. It's been an amazing journey so far. I'm very glad to have connected with all of you.

no thanks required... im more than happy to help and support you to achieve and surpass your goals brother! im really looking forward to your upcoming results!

MrChristian said:
DylanGemelli said:

No problem man, I'm ready to see your upcoming Cycle Log, it's gonna be SICK

MrChristian said:
rockmfhudd said:
gymrat827 said:

You didn't start too late at all brother. I didn't take this lifestyle seriously until my early to mid 30s and didn't run a cycle of anything until after that. The progress I've made in 5 years is pretty insane, and I keep getting better and better. I'm 41 and in the best shape of my life. There's no reason you can't do the same my man. You have the right mentality, and commitment so I have no doubt you'll do just that

gymrat827 said:

Woah… Now wait a fucken minute here. WTF is wrong with late nights with women? Are you suggesting he should have late nights with men??? :D :D :D

JM750 said:
gymrat827 said:

Woah… Now wait a fucken minute here. WTF is wrong with late nights with women? Are you suggesting he should have late nights with men??? :D :D :D

Late nights with men and women??? Where?? I'm in!!

sweetnspicy said:
JM750 said:
gymrat827 said:

Yea, I'm down for that too. Let's go!

Re: RE: Re: Got my Pure Essence Sarms Today!

MrChristian said:
sweetnspicy said:
JM750 said:
gymrat827 said:

Yea, I'm down for that too. Let's go!
Come on over. It's already late but I'm awake. Party at my place!!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom