napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Got blood results back; Estradiol levels ridiculously high!

Probably why he's converting estrogen so much as well. Makes sense. High testosterone = high estrogen.
But damn bro, 160??? Fuck me that must suck. Probably feel like a pregnant water buffalo. Sarmsx aro is great stuff. Very potent and will set you straight. Hang in there until then!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If pregnant water buffalos smash their iPads against the dinning room table for freezing up, then thats what i feel like, lol Thanks man, I'll keep you guys updated

you will get it under control, im more than confident in that... just keep us updated on everything and let me know anytime you need my help

you will get it under control, im more than confident in that... just keep us updated on everything and let me know anytime you need my help

Will do Dylan [emoji1303] And thanks for the Vitamin Shoppe tip. I have a rewards card with them so I'll hit them up first. You guys are like a knowledgeable fam, but better, since you don't show up unexpectedly and expect to be fed dinner, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my order of aromaisn. Not sure about the dosage tho? A full dropper, 1ml every day for seven days, then every other day for five weeks...or something like that? My estrogen level was 160 when I got it checked two weeks ago

If a full dropper is 15mg, would one full dropper per day, for the first 7 days, then EOD for the next 5 weeks be aggressive enough? Or should I raise the dose? Haven't started yet

An e2 at 160 man I would recommend almost 25mg every day for the first week and then possibly consider lowering the dosage to 15mg everyday for the next week and then jump to EOD. Thats just personally what I would first consider but I also would be relying on more knowledgable and experienced bros to dial me in.

Hang tight, I am sure some vets will be here shortly to get you taken care of.

Good luck man!

An e2 at 160 man I would recommend almost 25mg every day for the first week and then possibly consider lowering the dosage to 15mg everyday for the next week and then jump to EOD. Thats just personally what I would first consider but I also would be relying on more knowledgable and experienced bros to dial me in.

Hang tight, I am sure some vets will be here shortly to get you taken care of.

Good luck man!

Thanks bro, I appreciate the response!

If a full dropper is 15mg, would one full dropper per day, for the first 7 days, then EOD for the next 5 weeks be aggressive enough? Or should I raise the dose? Haven't started yet

This is the sucky part... it's like you have to do bloods every two weeks which isn't a killer unless you work 60 hours a week. It's worth it to get it dialed in though. Keep your test amount consistent and see how you feel with three days of one full dropper. I did three days of 15mg/day and then 12.5 EOD going forward. I've since gone back down to 125mg of cyp so I backed off on the aromasin E3D. I'll keep this steady for three weeks and get bloods again. Everyone will react different so I suggest looking at what others have done in your situation and derive a plan based on those experiences. Seven days of 15mg seems to be a lot (to me), maybe try 4 -5 and see how you feel. I think tbh89 is correct, the vets will guide you very well, I just thought I'd post what I did for information.

We need an at home E2 blood test kit...

On advice from Dlyan, I'm going with a full dropper for 7 days, then a full dropper EOD for at least 4 weeks, then I'll get my blood work done to see where the levels are

You are definitely a hyper responder to test with those levels. Shit at 200mg per week I'm only at 900

Higher test will have more aromatization. That's why your estrogen is so high without an AI

You are definitely a hyper responder to test with those levels. Shit at 200mg per week I'm only at 900

Higher test will have more aromatization. That's why your estrogen is so high without an AI

Keep is updated brother. I'm curious

Thanks Rick! I've seen a huge change in my body in just the last few weeks that I've been self-admiministering the extra dose. Body fat appears to be burning off more efficiently with cardio, strength has increased slightly and I seem to be gaining more size overall. If this is a sign of things to come, I am so looking forward to starting my Eq cycle next month.

Just took my first dose of aromaisin and I can already feel my e2 levels dropping, lol.

I'll definitely keep you guys in the loop

On advice from Dlyan, I'm going with a full dropper for 7 days, then a full dropper EOD for at least 4 weeks, then I'll get my blood work done to see where the levels are
perfect bro... that should definitely do the trick... im always here if you need me... keep me updated on the results as you move forward...

perfect bro... that should definitely do the trick... im always here if you need me... keep me updated on the results as you move forward...

Will do Dylan! Thanks again bro, I really appreciate all the tips and advice you've given me [emoji1305]

Blood work

So I got my pre cycle blood work done last Friday and received my results this morning. In the below pics, the top halves were results from April 21, bottom halves from Friday, May 19th, just four weeks apart. I know the pics are kinda large, but the positive changes were:

1) estrogen levels dropped from 160.7 to 27.6 I accomplished this by taking a full dropper of aromasin ED for seven days, then switching to a full dropper EOD and thats where I am now

2) AST dropped from 71 to 53 (still elevated but better) and ALT dropped from 74 to 43 (now within range) I accomplished this buy discontinuing the statin I was taking for high cholesterol, a two week liver detox and started taking Tudca daily.

Negative changes:

Hematocrit level went from 50.9 to 54.2 and now I am probably too high to donate blood

I have two questions:
1. do I continue the aromasin at a full dropper EOD, or ease off slightly? Obviously I don't want to bottom out my estro, as I hear that having low e2 is worse than having high e2.
2. I have an appointment to donate blood today with the Red Cross, should I even bother going? I read somewhere that 55 hematocrit is the cut off to donate.

**currently on 125mg trt EW and I start my cycle in 2.5 weeks

IMG_2124_zpsdjvprbz1.jpg

IMG_2127_zpsiiuuwhl0.jpg

IMG_2125_zpstt6b8hi8.jpg

That estrogen level looks perfect! Seems the bros hooked you up with that protocol. Stay healthy n keep killin it brotha!

Top Bottom