napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Got blood results back; Estradiol levels ridiculously high!

Hey guys,

just got these results back from Labcorp. I don't actually know what most of these numbers mean, but it looks like my estrogen levels are all out of wack. This would explain my recent general irritability, lack of patience, inability to concentrate, tiredness, etc. Although I've been on TRT injections of test cyp for nearly two years, my doctor has never bothered checking my estradiol levels. I had to order these on my own through PrivateMdLabs.

I know I have some other things going on here, but right now I need to focus on lowering my estrogen before I kill someone.

Any and all suggestions, questions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

fullsizeoutput_2_zps08ko0qiq.jpeg

Hey guys,

just got these results back from Labcorp. I don't actually know what most of these numbers mean, but it looks like my estrogen levels are all out of wack. This would explain my recent general irritability, lack of patience, inability to concentrate, tiredness, etc. Although I've been on TRT injections of test cyp for nearly two years, my doctor has never bothered checking my estradiol levels. I had to order these on my own through PrivateMdLabs.

I know I have some other things going on here, but right now I need to focus on lowering my estrogen before I kill someone.

Any and all suggestions, questions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

fullsizeoutput_2_zps08ko0qiq.jpeg

Wow. That's pretty high. Your doctor doesn't give you Arimidex? What are you taking 200mg of test cyp?

You take adex or aromasin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing yet. I've been on TRT injections for going on two years. I get 100mg of test cyp every other week. I recently started pinning 125mg of test cyp on the week i don't get anything from my doctor, but I've only pinned once.

Nothing yet. I've been on TRT injections for going on two years. I get 100mg of test cyp every other week. I recently started pinning 125mg of test cyp on the week i don't get anything from my doctor, but I've only pinned once.

Just like the other guys said...12.5-15mg of Aromasin ED for a few weeks will get your E2 down. On the bright side, test levels >1500 is pretty damn good if you're only pinning about 100mg of test cyp per week.

You need to get an AI stat!!!! I'm surprised at that level your not having some nipple sensitivity.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow. That's pretty high. Your doctor doesn't give you Arimidex? What are you taking 200mg of test cyp?

My doctor wants to keep me in the low 300 range for reasons known only to himself. He gives me 100mg cyp every other week. I recently started pinning an additional 125mg of cyp on the weeks I don't get injections from doctor, so he doesn't know about the extra dose. The thing is, I have only pinned once thus far.

Usually tren would skew your E2 are you running tren?

I am on TRT 150mg per week and my Doc. doesn't prescribe anything for estrogen, nor does he check it so I am on my own as well. I would say the first step is to order some Liqui-Aro from SARMSX, that's what I always use as an AI, stuff is strong. Think they have a bundle of 3 for $150.00 under 30% off. Once it's on it's way, we can figure out the dosing protocol.

Just like the other guys said...12.5-15mg of Aromasin ED for a few weeks will get your E2 down. On the bright side, test levels >1500 is pretty damn good if you're only pinning about 100mg of test cyp per week.

You need to get an AI stat!!!! I'm surprised at that level your not having some nipple sensitivity.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No gyno, or nipple sensitivity. I have noticed a little unwanted fat around the mid section though

I am on TRT 150mg per week and my Doc. doesn't prescribe anything for estrogen, nor does he check it so I am on my own as well. I would say the first step is to order some Liqui-Aro from SARMSX, that's what I always use as an AI, stuff is strong. Think they have a bundle of 3 for $150.00 under 30% off. Once it's on it's way, we can figure out the dosing protocol.

Is the Liqui-Aro from Sarmsx legit?

Okay, SarmsX has two AI's. LiquiAro 15mgs/ml @30mls and LiquiDex(Arimidex) 1mg/ml @30mls Do they do the same thing? Is one any better than the other?

Liquiaro is the one you want. I was up around 142 with one nip perpetually reminding me my e2 was high. I did 3 straight days @ 1 full dropper/day and then 12.5 mg EOD. Need to recheck bloods to verify but the nip has returned to man status.

Liquiaro is the one you want. I was up around 142 with one nip perpetually reminding me my e2 was high. I did 3 straight days @ 1 full dropper/day and then 12.5 mg EOD. Need to recheck bloods to verify but the nip has returned to man status.

Thanks man! I'll get the LiquiAro. All the best to your nips

Do yourself a favor and find a new Doc that will prescribe the correct dosing of test for you. Then he'll prescribe the aromasin too. It will be a lot cheaper buying it with insurance than any other way you can get it

Do yourself a favor and find a new Doc that will prescribe the correct dosing of test for you. Then he'll prescribe the aromasin too. It will be a lot cheaper buying it with insurance than any other way you can get it

Thanks man, already working on that. Can't do anything until open enrollment end of May. Even then, it could take another month just to see the new doctor. Add to that, lab requests and blood work, etc. It could literally take two months to get put on TRT by another doctor. I need something a little quicker

is it legit? come on brother... noone here is going to recommend you something that is not legit... you ask around for feedback on the aromasin strength... i wont even say anything because as many people that have used it, you can take their word for it...

ONE THING being overlooked is your high liver values.. do you drink? those are nearly double where they should be... thats going to make you very lethargic etc...

Top Bottom