Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Good dumbell exercised online?

Homemade

Does anyone here know a good youtube channel, where I can find good workouts with dumbells, so I can train at home? Thanks!

Whatever you do, please stay off of CT Fletcher's smorgasbord of stupidity... try Athlean X I think that's how it's spelled. He's a small guy, but he offers some intelligent thoughts on training. If you go to CT's channel and like it... you're a pussy btw. Listening to him will have you with ZERO GAINZ. You're welcome.

lmao I love the ct fletcher vids mainly for the fucking gladiator bump music could care less about his fuck average stuff but I do like the bump music

Ct fletcher is hilarious!!! I watch th vids but i wouldnt listen to him his way is really not the right way hel just make u hurt yourself if anything at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CT had one video, no training involved whatsoever that I like... this one: https://youtu.be/5NP7YodXpTM

And I have to admit this video inspired me to get a tattoo of a city sign that says "MUSCLEVILLE Population: 001". I know, I know... but it fits my attitude in the gym and I can back it up.

Last edited:
NO CT?!?! What ?!?!?
I love me some CT haha.
Very entertaining to say the least lol.

To the OP: You can do db bench, ohdb press, db laterals, db curls, oh tricep extensions, skull crushers, hammer curls, db squats, db RDL's, db lunges, weighted sit ups... the possibilities are endless!

Very entertaining to say the least lol.

To the OP: You can do db bench, ohdb press, db laterals, db curls, oh tricep extensions, skull crushers, hammer curls, db squats, db RDL's, db lunges, weighted sit ups... the possibilities are endless!

lemon pepper dumbbell curls

Whatever you do, please stay off of CT Fletcher's smorgasbord of stupidity... try Athlean X I think that's how it's spelled. He's a small guy, but he offers some intelligent thoughts on training. If you go to CT's channel and like it... you're a pussy btw. Listening to him will have you with ZERO GAINZ. You're welcome.

Exactly. CT is an arrogant, billegerant, douchebag asshat.

I can't stand that assclown.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I would love to train with CT Fletcher just on an arm day!!! The Magnificent Obsession

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Stop it bro, just please effin' stop it. Your arms would shrivel up because all CT is about is making stupid videos for views, NOT training principles.

Stop it bro, just please effin' stop it. Your arms would shrivel up because all CT is about is making stupid videos for views, NOT training principles.
You can say what you will, but I still respect the man. Given his circumstances the doctors told him to stop lifting, but yet he continues....because not lifting would be far worse than death. How can you hate on that!!! If only we all had that determination, that will, that drive

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Look, people need to stop worrying about other people if they wanna accomplish something. That's the bottom line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom