napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Going Tren for the first time... which lab?

DanTheMan

I have decided to try the steroid that everyone is talking about, trenbolone. I have been a bit reluctant to mess around with it, but now I feel that I am ready to give it a try. Needles to say, I am going on a LOW dose of tren ace, being its my first time and all. I am aiming for 8 weeks with about 200mg of tren a week (50-70 mg eod) combined with 200mg of test cyp e6d. I will also get some caber on standby just in case, f#cking expensive but better safe than sorry.

But before I start, I have 1 question:

Which lab should I chose?

A. Platinum Biotech Tren Acetate 75mg = $55
B. Global Anabolics Tren-A (Tren Ace) 75mg = $60

Personally, I am considering global anabolics as when I did T-Bol, I got better results from GA's tbol than PB's, but it would be nice hearing what you guys think.

Also, how bad do you think my endurance levels will be affected on this dosage? I dont want to become a tren-coughing miserable bastard that cant even walk up a flight of stairs.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Yo, you will have to give a full description of your stats like age, bf, how many cycles, goals ect before someone will help you out ..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have decided to try the steroid that everyone is talking about, trenbolone. I have been a bit reluctant to mess around with it, but now I feel that I am ready to give it a try. Needles to say, I am going on a LOW dose of tren ace, being its my first time and all. I am aiming for 8 weeks with about 200mg of tren a week (50-70 mg eod) combined with 200mg of test cyp e6d. I will also get some caber on standby just in case, f#cking expensive but better safe than sorry.

Personally, I am considering global anabolics as when I did T-Bol, I got better results from GA's tbol than PB's, but it would be nice hearing what you guys think.

Also, how bad do you think my endurance levels will be affected on this dosage? I dont want to become a tren-coughing miserable bastard that cant even walk up a flight of stairs.

Thanks in advance

First you need to give us your stats before we can advise anytiing! height weight body fat percentage etc..... Then I would direct you to a much better source, good?

Guys, I am not asking if I should do tren or not, I am asking what lab to go with, but since you persist..

Weight: 85kg (around 180 pds)
Height: 178cm (5"11)
BF: Around 12-14%
Blood is good.
Started on year around T (high dose trt if you will) about 4 years ago, usually around 200mg e6d off cycle and 200 mg e3d on. Previously done T-Bol and D-Bol.
AI: Got Aromasin and Dostinex.
Been lifting for around 6 years
Pct is irrelevant as I am on trt, but if any issues would arise like prolactine problems etc they will be dealt with accordingly.

Last edited:
Guys, I am not asking if I should do tren or not, I am asking what lab to go with, but since you persist..

Blood is good.
Started on year around T (high dose trt if you will) about 4 years ago, usually around 200mg e6d off cycle and 200 mg e3d on. Previously done T-Bol and D-Bol.
Pct is irrelevant as I am on trt, but if any issues would arise like prolactine problems etc they will be dealt with accordingly.

In my experience there are a many good sources, but only one I know of willing to back their gear with lab result of quality and purity, Pharmacomstore. Tazzocc is a good guy to know. Tren can have harsh side effects including aggression and irratiinal behavior. If you are persinality type of real arrogant dick, Tren will make you a bigger dick. I wouud start Tren Ace. If it does not work out for you, tren ace will be out of your sîstem in couple of days. I think your dose to start is reasonabil. Am not an expert in this area, but not newbie either, but I am medical professional. I like objective evidence I can use to back up choices an ramane informed. If you have a source you know to trust great! I chose Pharmacomstore because analysed lab results of what you are getting are hard to argue with! I can not tell you enough to get blood work labs done so you can see where you are. Keep us inform of your progress!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Thanks in advance

Either one is good. they are both reputable. but when i get injectables i usually get Platinum Biotech.

I've received many positive reviews from the Global Tren. Both brands are reputable... I recommend pinning any Acetate ester ed not eod.

PHARMA LADY REP

Last edited by a moderator:

Blood is good.

right but we dont advise steroid use to people under age or not in the proper condition etc... if you can't accept that then it probably isn't the best place for you here... everyone wants to help, trust me on that... however we have a responsibility to be safety first and we make sure there is a clear understanding of everything etc... just because you ask something doesn't mean you just hear what you want to hear... you get honest answers man... you can go anywhere and have some fucking prick tell you whatever you want but chances are, they are just going to lead you down a path of problems and suffering which is the complete opposite of what you get here... here you have people that actually care man...

right but we dont advise steroid use to people under age or not in the proper condition etc... if you can't accept that then it probably isn't the best place for you here... everyone wants to help, trust me on that... however we have a responsibility to be safety first and we make sure there is a clear understanding of everything etc... just because you ask something doesn't mean you just hear what you want to hear... you get honest answers man... you can go anywhere and have some fucking prick tell you whatever you want but chances are, they are just going to lead you down a path of problems and suffering which is the complete opposite of what you get here... here you have people that actually care man...

Anen! Some of us more knowlege than others, but we all give a shit! Believe me, I ask a big shitload of questions before I start! Do not be embarrassed! We all rather you get results you want AND stay healthy!

There's lots of great sources here to choose from. Can't go wrong no matter what you choose. I know I can personally vouch for the high quality Tren of biotech. That shit is so potent I had to lower my dose this summer

Last edited:
There's lots of great sources here to choose from. Can't go wrong no matter what you choose. I know I can personally vouch for the high quality Tren of biotech. That shit is so potent I had to lower my dose this summer

How did it affect you on normal dose before yoi decrease it?

truth bro.............

Thanks in advance
I honestly don't like saying this but because you asked about it specifically I can admit that the global anabolics tren is straight up ridiculous...

Top Bottom