napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

god of war preworkout

mastermolnar

Ill tell you.. im very tolerant of caffeine and preworkouts but I took a single serving of this god of war bullshit and it gave me great energy until I literally felt like I was going to vomit and then had this loopy feeling reminiscent of my cocaine days when it was all gone and I just wanted to go to bed but couldnt.

I will NEVER take that shit again. I dont know whats in it but it gave me a super elevated heartbeat and chills and 6 hours later I was still jittery and couldnt sleep.

More suitable names...
"Piece of shit"
"Jug of crack"

mastermolnar said:
Ill tell you.. im very tolerant of caffeine and preworkouts but I took a single serving of this god of war bullshit and it gave me great energy until I literally felt like I was going to vomit and then had this loopy feeling reminiscent of my cocaine days when it was all gone and I just wanted to go to bed but couldnt.

I will NEVER take that shit again. I dont know whats in it but it gave me a super elevated heartbeat and chills and 6 hours later I was still jittery and couldnt sleep.

More suitable names...
"Piece of shit"
"Jug of crack"

that can happen with too much caffeine, beta alanine and amp citrate combined... its very aggressive on your cns and can definitely cause a very large high followed by an even worse crash... i cannot stand the company that makes this product... i dont even touch pre workouts anymore... i cannot stand them... i generally go with gw-501516 and bcaas... i love your product description/names.... LOLLL

DylanGemelli said:
mastermolnar said:

More suitable names...
"Piece of shit"
"Jug of crack"

that can happen with too much caffeine, beta alanine and amp citrate combined... its very aggressive on your cns and can definitely cause a very large high followed by an even worse crash... i cannot stand the company that makes this product... i dont even touch pre workouts anymore... i cannot stand them... i generally go with gw-501516 and bcaas... i love your product description/names.... LOLLL

Yeah im pretty much over them. My nephew had bought it and was like "dude you gotta try this!" And now I remember why I dont drink preworkouts. Id rather have bcaas in some unsweetened ice tea. Thats pretty awesome

mastermolnar said:
DylanGemelli said:
mastermolnar said:

More suitable names...
"Piece of shit"
"Jug of crack"

Yeah im pretty much over them. My nephew had bought it and was like "dude you gotta try this!" And now I remember why I dont drink preworkouts. Id rather have bcaas in some unsweetened ice tea. Thats pretty awesome

yeah, its a far better option bro... try the gw and bcaas and you will what im talking about!

I started getting nauseous taking preworkout especially on leg days. I train at 5am a I feel sooooo much better training fasted that I ever did on preworkout drinks.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

MasonicBodybuilder said:
I started getting nauseous taking preworkout especially on leg days. I train at 5am a I feel sooooo much better training fasted that I ever did on preworkout drinks.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

most leave you feeling far worse feeling... i wont touch them

I'm not real big on preworkouts anymore myself. A cup of coffee , a tab of ephedrine, and a little GW is all I need.

Saiyan said:
closa9 said:
I like taking NO pre-workout

The NO-xplode? Lol I don't know about now but the original formula made people explode out the ass.

LOL yes... i absolutely could not stand that shit whatsoever... the worst i ever had was 1mr... i would gag so bad on that... i mean just horrible! my stomach is in knots thinking about any pre workouts... the only ones i ever cared for are speed stack and speed shot by abb but even those don't sit well...

Re: RE: Re: god of war preworkout

Saiyan said:
closa9 said:
I like taking NO pre-workout

The NO-xplode? Lol I don't know about now but the original formula made people explode out the ass.
You got that right!! Good old ass explode. I remember it well! Lol

RickRock said:
I'm not real big on preworkouts anymore myself. A cup of coffee , a tab of ephedrine, and a little GW is all I need.

Had to laugh at this as I've been doing it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't stand stuff like that, thanks for the info..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Top Bottom