Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gift for the girlfriend

but IMO threesomes were best when it was random, unplanned with two pieces of strange.

That's been my experience as well.3somes pretty much kill 90% of relationships.

That's great Jack you got her into shooting.My only concern is you said she doesn't like confrontation,so would she use it if she had too?I hope you get her some training if you think it's needed.That's a cool little piece too.

That's been my experience as well.3somes pretty much kill 90% of relationships.

That's great Jack you got her into shooting.My only concern is you said she doesn't like confrontation,so would she use it if she had too?I hope you get her some training if you think it's needed.That's a cool little piece too.

Confrontation in relationships anyway. She has a 12 year old daughter so I'm confident she would kill a MFer if she had to. I'm definitely going to take her shooting. I'm not specifically trained in combat with a pistol but I am am combat trained so I'll teach her what I know. Her brother is a gun nut too so I'm sure they'll shoot together. She needs a stress valve like shooting. I think she'll take to it well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know she loves jewelry but to me that boring for every gift. We have decided not to ever get married so an engagement ring isn't happening lol but she needed a gun. I've had to leave mine at her house several times wen she lived in a bad part of town. Plus her fav color is Tiffany blue and I just happened to find one. I felt like it was partially a gift to me lol.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of jewelry, I don't wear it lol. However bigb and I didn't make the choice not to get married lol its been 5 years for us and way past due. You never know you guys may change how you feel about marriage down the road. But it's always nice buying a gift for someone else that you yourself would like haha I sometimes do that with bigb...haha.. shooting guns would be a fun time!

MissBizz

When my wife and I first met we got each other guns for our first Xmas! She gave me a Kimber, Stainless II 1911 .45 - Godamnit that is a badass weapon!
She enjoys a Glock 22 .40 herself. Going to the range is always an awesome date day!

Very nice gift! If Hillary had won I said I was going to max out my credit card on guns lol almost sad I didn't get to [emoji12]

Now if we could repeal some of Obamas executive orders, and directions to the ATF on gun imports...

Didn't read the whole thread. I own the sccy cpx-2 9mm. Great gun. Accurate as hell for a compact.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Top Bottom