napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GHRP GHRH

oldmanjay

Firstly i am new to the forums great to be here.

My question is about the SAFE and correct use of these products GHRP GHRH, i have tryed to research most of the information i find is very similar also to come across someone who has used and seen the results

What i am looking to find

Dosage
Administer scale, daily eod
Time scale "cycle duration"
Sides
Ancillaries?
How to recognise it is working,

Alot of these questions i have the answers, i know what they are and how they work the answers i consider to be the best are those of you who have administered these product's leaving aside "Bro science" :)
I have asked so much but consider i am not alone wanting to know the answer to these burning questions

Brother's thanks in advance for your opinions and advice.

oldmanjay said:

My question is about the SAFE and correct use of these products GHRP GHRH, i have tryed to research most of the information i find is very similar also to come across someone who has used and seen the results

Dosage
Sides
Ancillaries?

Alot of these questions i have the answers, i know what they are and how they work the answers i consider to be the best are those of you who have administered these product's leaving aside "Bro science" :)
I have asked so much but consider i am not alone wanting to know the answer to these burning questions

I think the biggest obstacle to overcome is finding a legit peptide source to begin with. It's very hard to do that, as it seems most peptide companies are selling bunk or underdosed products.

oldmanjay said:

Dosage
Sides
Ancillaries?

you understand there are several different GHR's and peptides etc. correct? Here is a good source of information for your question http://www.peptide-guide.com/

After my initial question i have found a massive amount of information
The link very usefull aswell.
Thank you brother's

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

oldmanjay said:
After my initial question i have found a massive amount of information
The link very usefull aswell.
Thank you brother's

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

im happy to help bro

Top Bottom