napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GHRP-2 Facts: A new article by Dylan Gemelli

I always get confused when I read these , cause I know it lays out why this is better then that but then there is cjc and ghrp6 and this and that they all have benefits life is just so full of choices but thank you for the read dylan

Both GHRP6 & 2 are very popular for the hunger sides and also the GH releasing potential. I would state that they both work but where Ipamorelin outshines them is there is for 1.) no saturation ceiling with Ipamorelin and 2.) there is no rise in prolactin or cortisol.

Which GHRP 2&6 both do so they are a little sloppy when compared to Ipamorelin.

As for MK677 according to this study they measured the GH secretion along with cortisol levels and the data showed that MK677 did not affect cortisol increase due to elevated IGF-1 levels. This means MK677 like Ipamorelin is cleaner than GHRP2&6.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8768828

I've read 2 logs on mk677 now and I have my own bottle but a lethargic side effect is a complete turn off for me I have to be up hopping and popping in the endurance world

I'm an endurance junkie and can tell you 2iu's of Pharma GH may have made me lethargic here and there but it's not bad considering how active we are.

I'm an endurance athlete and have been using MK677 for 9 weeks. I'm not witnessing any lethargic side effects. I sleep much better at night and it has made my skin look better. Recovery, endurance, and muscle growth are hard to determine based on other PEDs I run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Both GHRP6 & 2 are very popular for the hunger sides and also the GH releasing potential. I would state that they both work but where Ipamorelin outshines them is there is for 1.) no saturation ceiling with Ipamorelin and 2.) there is no rise in prolactin or cortisol.

Which GHRP 2&6 both do so they are a little sloppy when compared to Ipamorelin.

As for MK677 according to this study they measured the GH secretion along with cortisol levels and the data showed that MK677 did not affect cortisol increase due to elevated IGF-1 levels. This means MK677 like Ipamorelin is cleaner than GHRP2&6.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8768828

That's very interesting. It also goes right in line with my thoughts on why I like MK-677 over peptides by such a large degree

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm an endurance athlete and have been using MK677 for 9 weeks. I'm not witnessing any lethargic side effects. I sleep much better at night and it has made my skin look better. Recovery, endurance, and muscle growth are hard to determine based on other PEDs I run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Definately glad to hear this how much you taking daily and when ?

Definately glad to hear this how much you taking daily and when ?

you should be taking 25 mg per day once a day in the a.m. with 677 brother... if you do experience lethargy, which some do not, it passes rather quickly... sometimes it will effect you this way for a short time but its not something that always occurs either...

Top Bottom