Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

getting past the tast of sarms

DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
everything that tastes bad = GAINS.

exactly... we all wish it tasted like a hot fudge sundae but that's just not how it works... :D

nah man that would be bad, youd be sneaking into the kitchen at night to get an extra dropper full of hot fudge sundae goodness - ending up overdosing like crazy on SARMS...

LOL exactly... i remember when i was a kid and when i would get sick they would have the bubble gum flavored amoxiclin... most get hooked up meds because they make you feel high... i was hooked on that because it tasted so damn good! or flinstone vitamins... i had like a million percent of daily value if i was able to get my hands on those... my mom and dad had to hide them! YOU DONT WANT THOSE THINGS TASTING GOOD..

lol man the flintstones...kind of like gummy vits nowadays, they taste like candy man you just want to pop a bunch in your mouth..

they can always make them Tilapia flavored..then people will wish they had the Old Taste back...

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
everything that tastes bad = GAINS.

exactly... we all wish it tasted like a hot fudge sundae but that's just not how it works... :D

nah man that would be bad, youd be sneaking into the kitchen at night to get an extra dropper full of hot fudge sundae goodness - ending up overdosing like crazy on SARMS...

LOL exactly... i remember when i was a kid and when i would get sick they would have the bubble gum flavored amoxiclin... most get hooked up meds because they make you feel high... i was hooked on that because it tasted so damn good! or flinstone vitamins... i had like a million percent of daily value if i was able to get my hands on those... my mom and dad had to hide them! YOU DONT WANT THOSE THINGS TASTING GOOD..

lol man the flintstones...kind of like gummy vits nowadays, they taste like candy man you just want to pop a bunch in your mouth..

they can always make them Tilapia flavored..then people will wish they had the Old Taste back...

LOLLLL yes there is quite a few things that could be worse... i do understand, i mean its everclear but like i said, its not mouthwash... its a dropper full of it though so that's nothing.. the only thing ive ever used with it is water after i take them down and thats just to get the taste out etc... it can linger but not long at all...

The taste is surprisingly aweful in the beginning but now that I'm three weeks in....I don't even notice it.

well boys..I got the real answer to this. Wifey was slushing them down bros..no complaint no comment..NOTHING. Then I try them and scream MF this shit is nasty ass shit. I asked wifey why she didnt say anything. She said you are having a hard time getting it down? Well do you remember when we first started dating? Remember when I did not know what do with your load? Remember you told me to take it like a shot. Not a shot tequilla with lemon. A shot, no chaser. Well big boy take your sarms...like a shot.
What could I say?
Now here is what works best. Have some peppermint altoids handy! Yeow! Hell yeah we are tuff!

Re: RE: Re: getting past the tast of sarms

drb_iac said:
well boys..I got the real answer to this. Wifey was slushing them down bros..no complaint no comment..NOTHING. Then I try them and scream MF this shit is nasty ass shit. I asked wifey why she didnt say anything. She said you are having a hard time getting it down? Well do you remember when we first started dating? Remember when I did not know what do with your load? Remember you told me to take it like a shot. Not a shot tequilla with lemon. A shot, no chaser. Well big boy take your sarms...like a shot.
What could I say?
Now here is what works best. Have some peppermint altoids handy! Yeow! Hell yeah we are tuff!
Ha-ha!! That's hilarious, but she has a very valid point! The things we expect from our ladies, and then we are going to complain about the taste of some sarms? Come on guys!! Grow a pair!!! LOL

The sooner you learn to love pain and discomfort, the better your life will be. LOL I actually love the burn. Sarms burn, muscle burn, all of it. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. :)

MrChristian said:
The sooner you learn to love pain and discomfort, the better your life will be. LOL I actually love the burn. Sarms burn, muscle burn, all of it. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. :)
I guess you are right..I love those big ass pins!!

MrChristian said:

i just love the taste of gains!!!

I just got some GW and MK... What the fuck is all the fuss about? It's just like taking a hard shot. It's definitely not good... but it's doable... Lol OK my throat is burning...

transformer24 said:
I just got some GW and MK... What the fuck is all the fuss about? It's just like taking a hard shot. It's definitely not good... but it's doable... Lol OK my throat is burning...

I usually will take my cat lick his ass then shoot the sarms, I guess sort of like shootin tequila, either way the cats ass doesn't burn as much, well he hasn't said it does anyway. and I will make this disclaimer no animals were hurt druing this ritual

transformer24 said:

My thoughts exactly brother. I honestly don't understand it either. The sarms are not something I would want to sit around and drink, but people make these out to be something much worse than they really are. It's really nothing. Guys just need to cowboy up, grow a pair, and get it done. A lot of times I don't even chase mine with anything anymore. They really don't bother me at all

I agree with you guys. The taste doesn't bother me at all anymore. I don't even chase them.

The GW is certainly the harshest but MK & S4 taste almost minty fresh to me.

It's such a small amount of liquid it shouldn't be a big deal.

i dont know guys but 5 years worth of hearing it is enough... im not spending any more time discussing the fucking taste when people need real help and want to make real gains... my advice... man up... is taking an injection better? exactly... if you cant take either one then this is probably not the lifestyle for you... sorry if thats harsh but this is kiddie shit for real... this is tough love time

DylanGemelli said:
i dont know guys but 5 years worth of hearing it is enough... im not spending any more time discussing the fucking taste when people need real help and want to make real gains... my advice... man up... is taking an injection better? exactly... if you cant take either one then this is probably not the lifestyle for you... sorry if thats harsh but this is kiddie shit for real... this is tough love time

lol DG bout to throw it down..

Are the sarms mixed with everclear? I just turned 21 not too long ago and had a Shit experience with everclear lmao :D might have to chase it with some juice mixed with tears from the memories :mrgreen:

Re: RE: Re: getting past the tast of sarms

xdevinxsoccer said:
Are the sarms mixed with everclear? I just turned 21 not too long ago and had a Shit experience with everclear lmao :D might have to chase it with some juice mixed with tears from the memories :mrgreen:
Lol, basically yes. It's grain alcohol

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: getting past the tast of sarms

RickRock said:
xdevinxsoccer said:
Lol, basically yes. It's grain alcohol
Oh wonderful....when I start up my log this fall you guys will have to bare with me during the beginning with all the complaining about the taste :D

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:

lol DG bout to throw it down..

LOLLL its gotten to that point! :D

Top Bottom