Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

For beginners

ubsco000

Okay guys so i was talked out of steroids currently thanks to everyone who talked me out of them and I respect everyones advice. Now the real question is what would you guys recommend for a beginner 1st cycle and after, also what age do you guys recommend me to start. My stats are currently weight 150pds, 7%body fat, currently 22yrs old . Height 5'11 ,been training since i was 18yrs old .
Thanks guys!

**also pct***

bro you have several years to go so discussing any sort of cycle is not really necessary right now in terms of steroids and its beyond impossible to formulate any sort of cycle there after because it would all depend on your stats and goals AT THAT TIME... everything else is purely theoretical and would not necessarily even apply to you...

5-11 150 pounds. at 22 yrs old. All you need to do is eat, eat, eat! Unless your natty test levels are low, and you can find that out from a simple physical from your primary Dr.

Once again thanks dylan! I was just curious brother i will maintain being natty and just simply eat, and grinding thanks you are the shit!

Trust me when I tell you. Build as much muscle as you can with your natty test. Because this is the muscle that you will be able to keep. I didn't do my first cycle till I was in my 30's

Once again thanks dylan! I was just curious brother i will maintain being natty and just simply eat, and grinding thanks you are the shit!

why dont you post up your diet so we can give you the help you need bro? we can get you headed in the right direction!

That sounds like a great idea ! I will make a new post tomorrow morning gotta get some rest for now, but thanks i really appreciate the help! Keep an eye out soon thank you very much!

That sounds like a great idea ! I will make a new post tomorrow morning gotta get some rest for now, but thanks i really appreciate the help! Keep an eye out soon thank you very much!

absolutely brother, im always willing to help however i can!

Top Bottom