napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fluoxymesterone

seoulcitydan said:
Hi,

can anyone tell me more about Fluoxymesterone??
How, what, stack, when to use it in a cycle?

If you have to ask when and how to implement Halotestin into a cycle, you probably aren't ready for it. It's one of the most toxic orals there is out there and not to be messed with for most people. It's generally used the last days leading into a competition to dry out and get hard and grainy, or leading into apowerlifting competition or a MMA/boxing fight because of its effects on strength and aggression.

You are new to the board, and we are glad to have you, but before you start asking questions like this you really need to introduce yourself, tell us about yourself and experience, and give us your stats. Once you provide that info we would be happy to help you out in any way we can and provide the best information possible to you.

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush!

seoulcitydan said:
Hi,

can anyone tell me more about Fluoxymesterone??
How, what, stack, when to use it in a cycle?

The street name is halo. It can be stacked, but does do fine on its own. It should only be used by very experienced and very lean and muscular bodies.
Like all potent drugs it comes with side effects, that you must be ready and prepared for.
I would suggest that you give us your height,weight, age and number of cycles you have done and what your cycles consisted of.
Like Rick said..if you have to ask about it I would say you are not ready and should not go near it right now.

Had a question about halotestin. Let's say I'm running a 10 week cycle test cyp/e 500mg/wk. I would only start pct in week 13. What if in weeks 11, 12 I run halotestin at 20mg/day only and say I train mon, tue, thurs, fri, i take my last 20mg/day dose the Friday of wk 12. I then start pct at wk 13. Will I be stronger in pct than if i didn't use the halo?

adi1985 said:
Had a question about halotestin. Let's say I'm running a 10 week cycle test cyp/e 500mg/wk. I would only start pct in week 13. What if in weeks 11, 12 I run halotestin at 20mg/day only and say I train mon, tue, thurs, fri, i take my last 20mg/day dose the Friday of wk 12. I then start pct at wk 13. Will I be stronger in pct than if i didn't use the halo?

No you won't be. The effects of Halo are only good while you are on them. Strength gains from halo go very quickly. It's not an oral I recommend using at all unless you are going into a strength or bodybuilding competition

adi1985 said:

Would not work lil bro! Even if your theory would work I still would not use halo. I tried that many years ago using trenA, and the next day you can begin to feel the strength leaving you while you are working out.
I remember it actually leaving me at workout time. I was doing lat pulldowns and was using the the whole stack of plates. First set was fine...second set I could not budge the stack.
I found halo to be better for powerlifters. It gives great strength along with great grip

adi1985 said:
I've always been curious about this theory and halo. Some here in Northern India swear by this!

they don't know what they are doing bro and that is not a wise method whatsoever... halo is basically the most toxic oral there is and it is absolutely not to be used in that method... i would really only use it if you are prepping for a show or getting ready for a fight etc... anything else is completely not necessary...

seoulcitydan said:
Thank you, I apologize for my ignorance.
I will post a proper intro, bio and experience history in my other posting

there is no need to apologize nor think you made an ignorant post because that is not the case... its perfectly fine to ask but understand that halo is very serious brother... literally the most toxic steroid you can use... its not something for just an average everyday user either... it is something for the very experienced and really needs to fit into certain circumstances for use... here is a video i did on it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnxdBHWpz4A

don't ever feel like you can't ask whatever you want brother... just understand that halo is on a different level and probably not something you should be considering... if you ever need any help, don't hesitate to let me know...

Top Bottom