napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fix muscle imbalance in arms

emperor

Hi everyone

My left arm bicep and tricep is smaller than my right arm and it's driving me bonkers.

I know it's common for lifters to get an imbalance I'm trying to figure out how to correct it.

It's important to note than currently am running rad, SR, s4 gw.

I have several ideas

1. Don't work out my right arm and just train my left arm until it's same size and right arm. Due to sarms stack I'm not worried about right arm losing size

2. Work out both arms but possibly work out left arm twice or three times in one week. Might be overkill but sarms stack could help in muscle recovery.

What do you guys think?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's my opinion that muscle imbalances work themselves out over time. I don't think not training your other arm or overtraining the underdeveloped arm is a good idea. Keep hitting them hard with a lot of compound movements that will correct them over time in my opinion. Weighted dips, BB rows, weighted pull-ups. Heavy presses, etc.....

Arm work like bb rows and skull crushers will help but those compounds bring the growth in my opinion

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yea we all have imbalances. Me left bicep is wider but my right peaks better. My left quad is smaller. I'm missing the first ab under my left pec. Lol. They should balance out. What you can try is when you are doing single arm workouts, like with Dumbbells, is just do a couple extra reps. I've read that can help. But I would not completely ignore the right side either.

You need to focus on form. Look for misalignment on your shoulders too.
A lot of time you create an imbalance because your body is compensating for something on some way.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You need to focus on form. Look for misalignment on your shoulders too.
A lot of time you create an imbalance because your body is compensating for something on some way.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This for sure. I can move into som odd angles when stressing for reps and I know if it feels that funny, that it has to be doing something to me. Mostly not in a good way.

Thanks everyone for the advice I really appreciate the help.

-Emperor

Usually we prefer one side of our body to the other without knowing it. Is the bigger arm your dominant arm? I would recommend one less set for the bigger arm and one to two additional high intensity sets for the smaller till things balance out. Not training one arm is preposterous IMO and would lead to other small potentially problematic issues later.

If it's because one limb is shorter then it's very hard if not impossible to balance both size and strength. You kinda have to pick one.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Top Bottom