napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First weed preworkOut

Ayo

Hey guys so I read in an old topic about weed and I decided to smoke it for the first time and before my workout and all I can say is ...great experience I was relaxed and happy I took my time with the weights. I definitely would be doing it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha weed can be used for so many situations. Honestly can replace so much pills that big pharma shoves down people's throats....

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't imagine weed would be a good choice for a preworkout, because it mellows people out so much, but whatever works I guess. I'm not all that familiar with it, since I only smoked it a couple times as a teen, and that was about 25 years ago

RickRock said:
I wouldn't imagine weed would be a good choice for a preworkout, because it mellows people out so much, but whatever works I guess. I'm not all that familiar with it, since I only smoked it a couple times as a teen, and that was about 25 years ago

Lemme guess Clinton. You didn't inhale either huh? :D

JM750 said:
RickRock said:

Lemme guess Clinton. You didn't inhale either huh? :D

Oh no man, I inhaled like a mother fucker! LOL! I was at a buddies house and literally couldn't stop laughing for an hour

RickRock said:
Oh no man, I inhaled like a mother fucker! LOL! I was at a buddies house and literally couldn't stop laughing for an hour

LOL, I don't know what the hell they put in the shit today, but about 10 yrs ago, I took 1 hit from a buddy that had this 1 hitter that looked like a cigarette. I was blown away for like 4 hrs and never toughed it again. Fuck that shit! :roll:

Not that I would ever have done such a thing (.... everyday....for about 5 years....all of the time....) but I will say that it does allow you to focus on one task really, REALLY well. Multi-tasking.... you are totally fucked. Weights would be great stoned, but if I smoked and then tried to do one of the cardio machines... Now that would make for a fucking comedy. Seriously, running legs, moving arms, breathing, watching the treadmill move but I go nowhere. If the damn thing tried to incline on me I would flip out... and probably flip off. lol

JM750 said:
RickRock said:

LOL, I don't know what the hell they put in the shit today, but about 10 yrs ago, I took 1 hit from a buddy that had this 1 hitter that looked like a cigarette. I was blown away for like 4 hrs and never toughed it again. Fuck that shit! :roll:

Yeah, sorry about that... It was crack. I thought it was funny as hell watching you though. ;)

sweetnspicy said:
Not that I would ever have done such a thing (.... everyday....for about 5 years....all of the time....) but I will say that it does allow you to focus on one task really, REALLY well. Multi-tasking.... you are totally fucked. Weights would be great stoned, but if I smoked and then tried to do one of the cardio machines... Now that would make for a fucking comedy. Seriously, running legs, moving arms, breathing, watching the treadmill move but I go nowhere. If the damn thing tried to incline on me I would flip out... and probably flip off. lol

LOL, that's one hell of a hilarious mental image!!

Ayo said:
Hey guys so I read in an old topic about weed and I decided to smoke it for the first time and before my workout and all I can say is ...great experience I was relaxed and happy I took my time with the weights. I definitely would be doing it again

I've said it a few times on this forum. People think your crazy when you say it, but it really is!!! It really allows me to focus and concentrate more on the squeeze at the end of a rep, allowing for a better pump. Love it

That would have me so stuck without being able to move an inch lol did it for a long time won't work for me as a pre workout. Now to relax that's a different story lol

changing my life around one day at a time!!

I'm not a weed guy myself but I've always wanted to try LSD. I'm pretty sure it would be a once in a lifetime experience lifting weights with a LSD pre-workout, my only fear is that I might get so detached from reality that I start doing crossfit...

dawnfader said:
I'm not a weed guy myself but I've always wanted to try LSD. I'm pretty sure it would be a once in a lifetime experience lifting weights with a LSD pre-workout, my only fear is that I might get so detached from reality that I start doing crossfit...

Bwaaaahhaaaahhaaaaa!!! Sorry, no hate for the Crossfit guys on here. But that was seriously funny. ;)

Weed would definitely help during a bulking cycle cause u will eat the hell out of every thing in site!

xdevinxsoccer said:
Haha weed can be used for so many situations. Honestly can replace so much pills that big pharma shoves down people's throats....

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk
BINGO!!!

dawnfader said:
Lmfaoooo!!!

Crossfit? I'll make a cross fit right up Ya ass! [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

Top Bottom